Time

**Alex POV**

Emmy and I seemed to shift through air as we were brought back home. I felt Emmy start to shift away from me so I grabbed her arm and held her right next to me until we landed.

When I opened my eyes I became confused. I was not standing in my small village of Maybern. I was standing in a place full of big glass buildings and bright objects everywhere turning from the color green to red, while cars, more fancy then I could ever imagine stood on black tar roads.

"Emmy, where are we?" I muttered a little quietly.

"I don't know Alex. I thought you knew where you were going by bring me along with you here." Emmy replied harshly. I turned to her surprised.

"Excuse me?" I replied but then I was cut off by a loud horn from one of the cars, making us run to the side of the street where a smaller path lay. Lots of people were walking across this smaller path, while giving us strange glares as they passed. All of them seemed to be in black and wore stiff clothes holding black cases of sorts.

Before anything could click for me, it did with Emmy.

"Oh no! I forgot how long we stayed there!" She cried out and sat down on the sidewalk. I bent down and stared at Emmy.

"What do you mean?" I asked and she looked up at me with tears in her eyes that narrowed.

"Hey will you stop blocking traffic! If you want to sit and act like children then maybe you should sit at the park benches!" One of the men yelled at both Emmy and I. Emmy stood up and walked toward the grass leaving me to follow behind.

When we reached the grass she sat back down and started to rock back and forth while whispering something I could not hear.

"Emmy? What’s going on?" I asked again confused. She looked up at me and gave me a blank stare.

"Alex we are no longer in 1910. We are way past that year, and well.. Oh crap why did I have to follow that stupid fairy?" I stood there shocked.

"What do you mean? How is that possible? When Tink came to get you I must have already been there for less than two weeks.." Emmy shook her head.

"You were not gone for only two weeks here Alex. You were gone for about two and a half years. Everyone thought you were dead. They had to send a letter to your father and I heard soon afterwards that he died from a stray bullet. I was going to tell you but I was just so shocked to see you that.."

"My father died and you did not tell me. And now thanks to you not telling me about this time difference, we might be in a completely different century with no one we know. I don't even know what city this is called anymore." I replied irritated. Emmy's face turned a dark shade of red and she stood up.

"Shut it Alex. It's not just my fault that this happened. You do realize that if you had told me or given me some sort of sign that you were alive while I was by myself in that stupid hospital that maybe your father might not have died from lack of hope! It's all because of that want to be superior to everyone and to prove everyone that you are one of those really strong types of people with no weakness! You didn't tell me that you were alive because you were only thinking about yourself! You told your whole plan to Peter Pan to make fun of him and to show him that you were some super being and did not think of the consequences! Now Tinkerbelle might be dead! Did you ever think about what would happen to her?  Let me tell you Alex, that there is no such thing as that type of person who is all strong and powerful. You said that everyone had a weakness and you’re right. Your weakness is pride. And you still have not grown from that state. And I pity you because of that." Emmy replied harshly. She then turned away from me and stormed off.