vi. first day

━━━━━━━━┛ ϟ ┗━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER SIX
first day
━━━━━━━━┓ ϟ ┏━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━┛ ϟ ┗━━━━━━━━CHAPTER SIX first day━━━━━━━━┓ ϟ ┏━━━━━━━━

═ ═ ═ ╰ ϟ ╮ ═ ═ ═

KENDRA DIDN'T EXPECT so many eyes on her when she first walked in. She was putting her lunchbox into her backpack when she walked through the doors, not wanting to carry it around all day. Kendra was taken aback by the amount of students everywhere. She knew the school was huge but the classes looked small in the movie. Kendra looked up, hoping to find a sign that would lead her to the administration office. But she wasn't so lucky.

She walked up to the first student she saw, pushing the sunglasses up to rest on top of her head.

"I'm sorry but could you point me in the direction of the administration office?" Kendra asked. The kid nodded, his eyes wide as he lifted a shaky finger  to a hall that was upstairs

"It's at the end of that hallway," He spoke and Kendra smiled.

"Thank you!" She chirped and walked off.

When her phone started to loudly ring, she widened her eyes and saw that it was Tony calling her. She sucked in air through her teeth as she quickly answered.

"Hey Dad," she quickly spoke, hoping that would let him know she was at the school.

"Hey, child," he responded with the same tone and Kendra chuckled, "I sent you some money to get groceries since Vision wants to cook for you tonight, some first day celebration, I'll text you the list as well, get it whenever you can just do it before you get home."

"Okay I will, I'm about to head to the administration office, I'll call you when I got all that, okay?" Kendra asked.

"Alright, be safe, have fun," Tony spoke and the line went dead, making Kendra out her phone away with a smile. She walked into the office, a bright smile on her face for the secretary who seemed to have recognized her.

"Hi I'm here to-"

Kendra didn't have to finish her sentence because the lady handed her a file full of papers.

"I also took the liberty of getting the syllabuses for all your classes for you," She spoke and Kendra smiled wider as she titled her head.

"Thank you so much!" Kendra spoke as she took the file and soon, the man she recognized as Principal Morita came into view, he had a bright smile as well.

"Miss Stark!" He spoke, "it's wonderful to meet you!"

"Likewise!" Kendra answered as she held out a hand for him to shake.