Chapter 1

Kim Taehyung POV

I woke up with that headache again. Its that stupid headache again. I should ignore it but I can't help but to feel like something is wrong with me. I just worried. I tried to hide my worried from the members but I guess I failed.

I'm so worried that the members started to notice my worried face. But because of our busy schedule we don't even have time to gather and talk with each other. When our schedule finished, all of them are too tired and already forget about me.

I don't blame them though. Its not like they need to take care of me every time when they have to take care of themselves.

Today we finally have time to gather together and watch some movies like what we always do before all the hectic schedule.

I really appreciate time like this. I enjoy meeting our ARMYs, when I'm with them I feel the joy and that is the purpose of my life. I never regret everything.

But after the concert end, I'm alone again. Feeling empty. Fortunately, Its not worse than before. After what happened, I'm feeling better and the members really treat me like a family. Its just we don't have time to be together.

"Tae-ah, are you okay? You don't look okay this few weeks." Namjoon hyung said and that is when I noticed all the members are looking at me.

"Nothing, I just have this head ache every morning and I'm kind of worried about it." I said explaining the truth.

"You should rest. Maybe its because of our busy schedule. Don't worry. Its nothing." Jimin said and the other members nodded their heads and continue watching the movie.

'Yeah, I am just over thinking. Relax, Tae.' My mind talking to me and that calm me down. I'm just being worried about nothing.

_________________________________

The next morning, that headache is still there. At this point I'm wondering if I should go to hospital. Its getting worse everyday. I don't know how to heal it.

At last I decided to call Seojin hyung and tell him I want to meet him. Its been a long time since I meet him. So I will ask about this headache and maybe talk like what we always do before.

I walked out from my room to see the empty house. Its still early so the members still sleep and we don't have schedule for a week so obviously they will wake up late.

Before I leave I don't forget to put some little note, so they don't have to worry about me. I walked with all the disguise. Its still kind of dark though, that's make the road that I take have barely people there.

While walking I keep thinking about the worst thing that can happen. I can't say it to anyone cause I don't want them to worried. My mind full with my own negative thoughts, not a single positive thing in it.

When the member said it was just a normal headache, I calm myself but its just for a while. That negative thoughts always come back.

I look in front of me, there he is standing in front of the hospital waiting for me. Yeah I know, why hospital? Well for no reason actually. He is a busy doctor so he can't go far from hospital, at last we decide to meet at hospital.

"Hyung!" I called him excitedly. I missed him so much. When we finally can meet its like a lost brother meet with each other.

"Tae~ I missed you!" He said and hugged me. Its warm just like how I remember it. Now, he is like my real brother.

"Let's talk at cafe, I will buy you coffee." He said with a bright smile that I can't help but to give him a bright smile too. While walking we talking about many things. Its really good.

"Tae, why do you look weird. Something happen? You know you can tell me right?" He ask when we sit with a hot coffee in our hands. This remind me when we first talk before.

"Hyung, I'm having this headache every morning. I think something is wrong with me. I don't know what to do. What if..." I said but stop myself from tell him my thought.

"What if what? Is this about your cancer again? You worried it will come back?" He asked carefully. I just silent myself but that enough for him.

"Tae." He said I look up with a teary eyes. "Don't worry. We will make a check up, okay? If anything wrong with you, we will go through it together. You have your members too. Don't worry." He continue while hugging me.

What he said really make me better. Yes, I will have the other members and hyung with me. I don't need to worry, right?

After I done with the check up, Seojin hyung said I can know the result tomorrow which make me more nervous. Its will not come back right? Please No. I don't want to see people around me to be hurt again. Not again.

When I'm back, I spend my time with the members and the whole day went through like another day filled with laugh. The environment that I love.

------------------------------------------

When I received the call from Seojin hyung the next day, my heart beat like crazy. When I heard his voice that is when everything clicked on my mind. Something is wrong.

I immediately go to the hospital and met him at his office. His face show some emotion that I can't read because I, myself was too panic.

"Listen to me, Tae, what ever happen I will always be here. I'm sorry to tell you this, but it come back."