Chapter 26

Yoooo, I just realize that this story already reached 10k😭 You guys are so precious. Thank you so much! I really hope you enjoy this story as much as I like to write it.

Kim Taehyung POV

"We will go to practice now, Tae. Take care of yourself." Namjoom hyung said in rushing. They already almost out of the dorm when I decided to voice my thought.

"Can't you guys stay with me today?" I asked while looking at them sincerely. I really want them to stay with me for some reasons. When I don't hear any answer, I already know what they are going to say.

"Tae, please you need to understand. We will come back later." Jimin said while sighing. I just nodded my head and soon, all of them went out from the house leaving me alone again.

I walk to my room and sit on the bed for a while. I look at my phone to see one message from Seojin. 'Today you will have your treatment. Pack some cloth, cause you maybe will stay at hospital tonight. Cheer up Tae :)'

I already know that I will have my treatment today, that is why I want the members to stay. I guess, they are busy. I understand though.

I started to pack my things. Just like before. Its the same process, over and over again. I will be staying at hospital today, so maybe I should send them some message.

'I will be staying at the hospital tonight, because of my treatment! Take care and Fighting!' That is what I send. I hope they read it. Cause the last time I text them, they saw it late.

Somehow, I already know they will probably see this message when they already finish their practice. When I'm done, I walked outside of the dorm and take taxi to go the hospital.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Tae! How are you doing today?" Seojin hyung's voice stopped all my thought. I look at him and give him my smile.

"I'm doing really great." I said. We start walking to his room from the hospital lobby. At first we are talking about a random stuff but at the end, he finally ask question that I don't want to hear.

"Where is your members? I though they will be with you today." He said while looking around. When he realize nobody beside me all this time. He stop walking and look at me.

"They are busy with their practice. Its fine. You are here with me, so I'm okay!" I said try to be excited. The idea of having treatment with the members just make me upset, when I should not feel like that.

----------------------------_--------------------------------_-------

Seojin POV

"They are busy with their practice. Its fine. You are here with me, so I'm okay!" He said sound like he is excited but his eyes will never lie. I can see he is upset about it.

"Awe, I know that you love me, but I don't know you will love me this much. Come on, stay in my room until I call you alright?" I said try to cheer him up. I can finally hear his laugh and he nodded his head.

While working to my work place, Tae's face just now stuck in my mind. Should I let he solve it, or should I jump in and solve it?
-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? Should he or he should not?

Another update ONE HOUR after this. I'm sorry again for the late update.