Chapter 28

Kim Seokjin POV

"I'm so tired." Jimin said while lying on the floor. We are finally have a break. At this moment, I don't have any other thought beside sleeping. I need a sleep.

"Tae is going back today?" Jungkook suddenly asked and drink the mineral water. After that, he look at us.

"He looks fine when we leave him. He texted me a few minutes ago that he will take a taxi to go back home." Namjoon replied while looking at his phone.

"Maybe we should go back? I mean, we rarely talk to him." I said without thinking. When I think about it again, yes, we rarely go back home. Tae always stay at home when we are practicing. When we go back, he already sleep on the couch waiting for us.

"But hyung. We are practicing for our comeback. I don't want to leave him too. But he is the one who suggest we continue all this comeback plan. So I think he understand that." Namjoon replied looking at me this time. What he said make sense too.

But I don't know why, but my heart just feel like what we are doing is wrong. I don't know. When we are busy with our own though, suddenly My phone ring that make all the members startled and look at me.

"Hello?" I answered the call. Its Seojin hyung. His call make me nervous. Did something happened to Tae?

"Can you open the speaker? I want to talk to all of you." He said firmly on the other side. Without saying anything I just open the loud speaker and pun the phone on the floor.

"First of all, where are you guys when Tae need you? Did you know how exhausting the treatment are?" He asked almost scream.

When he said that, the guilty feeling that I don't even know exist just increasing. All of us look at each other, talking with each other using our eyes only.

"We need to go practice. But hyung, before you mad, this is what Tae want. He want us to continue the comeback. That is why we are working hard for the comeback." Namjoon said slowly try to give some explanation.

"Yes, I know he want to continue the comeback. BUT you guys need to think. You need to think what Tae need to get through. He is left alone at home without anyone. He was suffering alone while doing his treatment. He said that he is okay right? But his face, his eyes, show something opposite of it." He continue after sighing.

"But-" Yoongi about to say something when Seojin hyung's voice or I rather said scream can be heard.

"DAMN IT, Don't give me another excuse! You guys forgot about what happened in the past?! THINK. YOU GUYS ALMOST LOSE HIM BEFORE. YOU GUYS REALLY THINK YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE?! ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. TRUST ME, IF YOU GUYS CONTINUE ALL OF THIS, YOU WILL ASK FOR THIS MOMENT TO COME BACK. AT THAT TIME IT ALREADY TOO LATE. THIS TIME WILL NOT COME BACK." He shout and stop for a while. I can hear he take a deep breath.

"What I'm saying is, do whatever you can to him while you still have time. I really thought you guys already learn from the past. I'm disappointed. Let me tell this not as Taehyung's doctor or any professional. I tell you this as your brother, there are 3 things you can't recover. First, the word after it is said. Second, the moment after it is missed and lastly, the time after it is gone. You can't recover all of this."

"I don't want you guys to regret all of thing you guys did again and again. Fear will past but not regret. It will stay with you forever. Did you know how much regret hurt you? I have experience it and I don't want you guys to feel the same. Just please, do something. Think." He said and cut off the call. I already have tears on my face. What he said really effect me.

His voice that was shaking at the end just make it worse for me. When I look around, the members also have tears on their faces. I guess we are thinking about the same thing.

Cause the next thing I know, we already in the car going back to Tae. Tae, just wait for us.

------------------------------------------------
Note
I'm back at 1 am. Long time no see!

BTW what do you think happened to Seojin? Do you guys want me to tell what happened to him, or just let it go?

Tell me!

I am so sorry for the late update. I have exam this 7th may and I am not ready. I am a mess.

Thank you for reading. Good mornight!