Chapter 37

This chapter will have so much change. I am so sorry for that. I hope you enjoy it though

Kim Taehyung POV

"It is a good decision after all." I said to myself while smiling. I walked home while having a good thought filled my mind. To think about it, I am really happy right now. I'm happy that I get to enjoy my time with the members.

What more can make me happy. This is enough.

When I arrived I can feel something is going on.I opened the door carefully. Surprisingly, It is dark. Even the window are covered with the curtain. It still evening so this situation does not make sense at all.

"Hello? Is this the surprise thingy that people always do? I don't understand why people must turn off the light I mean, that make it more obvious, but people on TV always do not notice! That is weirder!" I am kind of ranting right now. I actually really forgot about my surrounding.

It really just got into my mind. How people can't notice there will be a surprise if it this obvious. And is this the only way to surprise people? But yeah, I guess this is the only thing can surprise people. There is no other way right? There is? Maybe they can-

"Enough, we get caught. Out now boys. We underestimate him. Surprise, Tae! Even it is no surprise anymore." Jin hyung said and chuckle. He then walk to turn on the light. All the members already start laughing.

"I will pretend to be surprise then. OMG, WHAT IS THIS?! IS THIS A SUPRISE FOR ME? THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I shouted with excitement. I actually kind of surprise with the look of the living room right now. It look like a birthday party except all of it look messy a little bit.

"For real though! This is awesome!" I look around the room and look back at the members with a sparkling eyes. They then stop laughing and smiling.

"We do not fail that bad then. Good Job guys." Namjoon hyung told the members and they dramatically wipe the nonexistent tears and hug each other. What is wrong with them today? They are so hype.

Ignoring them I take a sit on the floor where they already set up the table with so many foods. They smell so good! " This is great! What with all of this? It is not my birthday!" I said while looking at all the foods. It is all the things that I love.

When I'm done eyeing the foods I turn to the members. All their faces are glowing. I may need sunglasses because their smiles are blinding my eyes.

"There is more! But let's eat first!" Jin hyung then take a sit beside me and the members start to take their own sit. All of them then start eating while me still looking at them suspiciously. When one hand grab me I'm jump from my place a little bit and I turn to look at the owner of the hand and unsprisingly It Jin hyung who are trying to hold his laugh probably from seeing me that shock.

"Eat." He said and put the chopstick into my hand. Without arguing, I start eating and enjoying the festival of flavours in my mouth. We continue talking about a random thing just like always.

------------_---------------------------------------------

Third person POV