Chapter 7

Before I start, OMG ITS ALREADY REACHED 2K READS. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! Thank you for all the support😭 and I know this is late but Thank you for the over 300 followers. I really appreciate it💜💜

Btw, Enjoy~

----------------------------------------

Kim Taehyung POV

I look at the reflection of myself in the mirror front of me. This is me. Kim Taehyung. Kim Taehyung that always bring problems to people around him. I can't help but to let out a chuckle. An empty chuckle.

Here I am at the practice room, sitting at the corner not knowing what to do. After I arrived at practice room, suddenly all what they said to me just now and what I said came into my mind. I'm okay if they want to be mad at me, but I just can't accept the fact that they assumed everything.

I never thought I am better than them. I even think that I'm not good enough for them. What they said make me wonder is that the way they think of me? Selfish? Arrogant? Did they hate me?

"No, Tae. They are not like that. You are just over thinking. After all, you are the one in fault." I said trying to convince myself. After all the thinking, I guess its time for me to practice.

If my time is not longer, I will make sure that I will not be a burden to them. I start to move my body with all the moves that we practice. While I'm practicing I can't help but to think about the reality that I need to face. How will I tell them? I will not be able to do this later.

I will not be with my members, my family, And now I just like a burden to them. Who like a burden? No one. With that thought, the tears that I tried to hold just running down untouched on my cheeks. Just thinking about it make me fragile. I keep dancing to forget all my problem but the thought about it keep coming like a train that doesn't know how to stop.

At last, after having a battle with myself, I give up and just let myself fall onto the floor. Why does my life just change like this. Why problems keep coming when I'm about to have some happiness?

Holding my phone I called the person that I know so dearly. The person who are there.

"Hyung, what did I do to deserve this? Happiness, can I feel it? again,hyung. I'm going to be alone again. They are going to hate me again. What should I do?" That is the last thing I remember before I can't keep my eyes open.

-----------------------------------------------

Seojin POV

"Hyung, what did I do to deserve this? Happiness, can I feel it? again,hyung. I'm going to be alone again. They are going to hate me again. What should I do?" That is what he said. Its broke my heart to hear his broken voice. He sound hopeless when he should not. I just know him in this few years but he is like my own brother that I never have. I will protect him if I need to.

"Tae? Are you okay? Let's meet now. We can talk." I said but received a silent as a response. What is happening? Is something happened to him?

"Tae? Where are you?!" I asked start to feel panic. I don't want anything bad to happen to him. "Tae, wait there I will find you. Please be okay." I said before cut off the call and decided to call one of the member.

"Kim Seokjin, where is Tae?" I asked in hurry. I still can hear the sleepiness in his voice when he answered 'practice room'. I'm about to exploid when I realize that the members still can sleep when one of their members are alone and vulnerable.

"Thats all, Kim Seokjin?! What are you doing to him?!" I asked with anger. I can't help but to shout a little bit. They deserve some shout.

"You guys will regret everything!" I said and stop the call immediately. I'm afraid if I talk to him any longer he will heard the curse words coming out from my mouth. To tell you, I will make sure people who hear the curse words that come out from my mouth will wake up in the hospital the next day and I'm not even joking.

I quickly drive my way to Big hit building and talk to the guard. Luckily they let me in fast. I run and finally arrived in front of the practice room. When I opened the door, I can felt the pain in my heart because of the sight that my eyes see right now.

There he is, laying on the floor. Even when his eyes close I can see his sorrow. His face just explain everything. His red face, the tear's trace and swollen eyes. I quickly walk to his side and touch his forehead.

When my hand make a contact with his forehead, I can immediately felt the heat that coming from his body. Fever. He have a fever. I take out all of my doctor equipments that I brought with just in case and make a basic check up. Luckily its just a normal fever. But at this point anything can be dangerous.

"Tae? Can you hear me? If you can, please open your eyes." I said trying to wake him up. After a few attempts, He do not show any sign to wake up. At last I just put him on my back and decided to bring him to my house.

In the quite hallway, I can hear a few footsteps. After a few minutes a few familiar figures can be seen coming from the corner. Their eyes widen when they landed on me and the body at my back.

"Tae? What happened to him?" Jimin asked with a concern voice. Seeing their face, enough to make my anger come back.

"Fever. How does it felt to make someone felt hopeless? What did you guys do to him? He have suffered enough. Just please don't hurt him. He have enough. Please think about people's feelings before saying anything. Taste the words before you said it. If you hurt him again, trust me you will never forgive yourself." I give a speech and continue to walk past them.

"Where do you want to go with him?" Asked one voice that stop me. I look at them. I can see the guilt in their eyes. But when its too late later, guilt will not do anything.

"I will bring him to my house. Please consider about what I said before. I just want you to do that." I said and walk away from them.

When they are far enough from us, I slow down a little bit.

" You do not do anything wrong, Tae. If we want to talk about happiness, you know Tae, I can say that nobody can describe what is happiness,Happiness can be anything, you can feel it when you take a bath after a hot day or even when you sleep after a tiring day. Happiness can be the most simple things. So Tae, you can feel happiness cause you deserve it. Everyone deserve it. Never give up, alright? If you get through this, let's do everything that will make you happy. Please know that you are never alone. Never, Tae." I said with a calm voice. I know he is awake cause I can hear the silent sobs coming from him.

"I know hyung, thank you." He said with a cracked voice and we are just in comfortable silent after that. Sometime, we don't need a sound to comfort someone, just our silent presence is enough.

---------------------------------------------------------

Note

Yeah, done with this chapter~ sorry for the boring chapter.

Hope you enjoy it.

Stay positive, stay happy and please stay healthy.

Thank you so much for reading😊