Chapter 18

Before I start, Thank you for the 6K reads on this story! That is so awesome~ oh and Thank you so much for 150k reads for 'The smile that was ignored' THAT IS unbelievable😳 I really appreciate it. If anyone who read this still not read the first story, please read it before read this😆

Enjoy this chapter though~

(P/s: don't kill me😂)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jung Hoseok POV (finally)

Sigh, what is he doing here. He must have something in mind. I just know it. I don't know what happened but what I know, He want a revenge on us.

He really up to something. Its not coincidence that he act like what we did before. I know this may sound ridiculous, but I don't believe Tae. Did you hear what he said before?

He did not accept our apologize. Not to mention the way he treat Kookie. He push him just like that. I don't know why the members especially Namjoon still believe his act.

"Hyung, don't you think we should forgive him? He don't look like what you said." Jungkook said beside me, snapped me into reality. I look in front of me where The other members except me and Jungkook, hug Taehyung.

Deep inside me, I want to join them but I don't know... There is something in me that refuse to talk to Taehyung. My mind are full with a thought that Tae want a revenge.

"I don't know. I still not believe him. Did you already forget what he did to you?" I said back. I look at him seriously. He look at his hand and shake his head as a sign he still not forget.

I will look into this more until I can see the truth. Did he want a revenge?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Taehyung POV

I felt relieved now that my relationship have been well with the members. They treat me like always. Except for Hoseok though. Jungkook still don't talk to me.

I don't know what to do. What if they hate me... Its weird, before I want them to hate me but now the thought that they hate me just broke my heart. What is wrong with me. This sickness really mess me up.

I don't want it.

"Hoseok-shi, please move closer to Taehyung-shi. You guys are too far with each other." The one who take the picture said. I look beside me to see Hoseok hyung look at me coldly and move closer.

We are about to finish this photoshoot that was delayed because of me. Honestly, I felt guilty. Because of me, the members need to work today also.

After we are done with the shooting, We decided to eat dinner at restaurant since its already 7pm. When we outside, the sun was already nowhere to be seen. Its already dark and the moon was shining brightly.

"What did you guys want to eat?" The manager asked with a soft smile. I can't help but to smile back. This is why I can't leave Big hit. All of this. This is what I love. The bond between the staff and the artist.

"What about we eat meat. I'm so hungry that I can eat the whole cow." Jungkook said excitedly. What he said make the all of us in the car laugh.

Their laugh... I will miss this. It feel like we don't have any problem. Seeing Hoseok and Jungkook also laughing warm my heart. Soon after, the talk begin. All the members start to talk about what they feel today and some things that are so random.

I just silent myself as I see Hoseok and Jungkook were enjoying them self too. I don't want them to stop talking because of me.

This is enough. I may not be part of it but I still can see them having fun. Suddenly, one thought came across my mind. Is this what it look like when I'm gone?

I hope they will still like this later.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Note

Yoooooo~~ I'm back again!

I know, I know Hoseok is so annoying here but you know he is not like that. He is a sunshine! But in this story yeah he will be like that until...

Like always, stay positive, stay happy and please stay healthy.

While writing that☝, I have been thinking if what I said will effect the person who read it. The more I think about it, I actually thought of something.

Some words/phrases lose their real meaning when people actually said it without actually mean it. Is that even make sense😂

Put that aside, please know that I really mean it. There is still hope in this world. I love you guys so much!

Thank you for reading!!