Chapter 34

Kim Seokjin POV

I walked out from Taehyung's room with a heavy heart. My hands are shaking and my lips trembled. I keep blinking to stop my tears from coming back.

I walked to Yoongi's room and knocked the door. With a breaking voice, I said, "Min Yoongi, I need to talk to you. Call Hoseok too and go to Namjoon's room."

The door open revealing Yoongi, with his puffy eyes, probably just wake up from his sleep. He look at me with a piss face. "What is it, hyung?" He said.

"I said right now." I firmly said. When he heard my voice he immediately looking straight into my eyes. I pour all my emotion and my eyes filled with it. Fear, sadness, desperate. All of it.

"I will come with him." He finally realize how serious I am with the situation. After hearing his respond I then walked to Namjoon's room. I knocked and I can hear his voice welcoming me.

When I enter the room, the first thing he asked is "what is it hyung?" I can't bring myself to answer it as I take a seat on his bed. I just rub my face a few time with my hands a few times to calm myself.

"What is wrong, hyung?" Namjoon asked as he move closer to me. He was still on his office chair. At that moment, the door sound can be heard and Yoongi and Hoseok arrived.

I still have my face in my hands, when question from them can be heard. "What happened hyung? Something is wrong?" I guess from my condition they can already know something is wrong.

"Taehyung want to stop doing his treatment." I explain not looking at them. I look at my empty hands. Taehyung's cries before still can be heard in my head. His pain, goes straight into my heart and broke it into half.

"What?! Why?" Three of them exclaimed at the same time. I finally gather my courage and look at them one by one. With my red eyes I know they can catch the meaning behind it. I know they are not that stupid.

"Its not working anymore." My voice is shaking and I have my fist tightly clenched to gain control of my emotions. The tears that filled my eyes make my vision blurry.

"Wh- H-how is that even possible?! Hyung, he can't give up!" Yoongi said in distress. His true self just come out. He hold my shoulder as he look like he want me to take back what I just said.

I can't do anything, just let my tears fall. The warm that it bring can't comfort me at all. I look at Yoongi. To see his wide eyes that filled with salty tears and his sorrow face, make me felt helpless.

"This is not about us. It is about Taehyung. Our brother." I said slowly.

"He is suffering. Suffering because of the treatment. He knows its not working but you know why he still want to go through the treatment? It because he don't want to disaapoint us. Yes, at first I don't want him to stop his treatment, but think again. We should stop thinking about ourself. He is the one who suffer the most. He need us right now, and forcing him is the thing we can't do. Please... Understand." I cried out. Now, my face already wet with my own tears.

A few sobs also can be heard. After a few minutes of silent, Hoseok are the first one to stand up. "I want to see him." He exclaimed and walk out from the door. All of us then followed him.

But at the front of the door, all of us can't open the door. All of us just take a deep breath. If people see this they will think it is weird. I mean imagine seeing 4 men just standing in front of a door.

"Let's go in." Namjoon said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------