Chapter 38

Kim Seokjin POV

It almost a week since Taehyung go to 'sleep'. When we arrived to the hospital, Seojin hyung immediately treat him. We are so in panic and all of us are shaking.

When Seojin hyung step out from the emergency room my heart can't stop praying to hear our Taehyung is Safe. What we heard are not good at all. Taehyung are in coma. We don't even know when will he wake up.

For this whole time, all of us keep crying until we don't have energy. It is until we heard some loud noise from Taehyung's room. We are waiting outside just like before.

I look at the members and hug them one by one. I know every one of us are afraid and I need to be strong for them. After a few hours, Seojin hyung finally came out from the room. All of us rush to him and he look at us and said, "He is awake..." Seojin hyung then just look at his own foot. His action make me wonder why? This is a great news. I can finally hear a relieved sighs from the members.

"But I don't know if he can survive longer. He want to meet you guys." His tears show up and it doesn't look like it will stop soon.

My heart felt like it stop and I can't breath for a moment. The relieved sighs that I heard before suddenly turn into a gasp and a sobs. Even myself have the tears flowing freely on my cheeks

"W-what a-are you talking about hyung?" I asked stuterring. Not waiting for his answer I rush to Taehyung's room and there he is, laying weakly with his pale face. I run to his side and soon all the members already surround him.

He look at us one by one. His eyes already look sparkling with the unshed tears. "Tae." I said still with my sobs. All of the members are sobbing right now.

"H-hyung, d-don't c-cry p-p-please." He spoke slowly with a shaking voice. When he said that his hand weakly tried to reach for my cheeks probably trying to wipe  the tears on it. I grab his hand instead and put it on my face.

I grab it like my life depends on it. "Argh, Y-you guys look so pale." He said concernly. Hearing this, make me want to hug him and cry as much as I can.

[A/n: okay people, from here please know Taehyung do not talk really clearly. He is stuttering and shaking. So his voice is weak. I'm too lazy to add the stuttering effect. Sorry about that, enjoy!]

"Hyungs, kookie" He stop and give us his smile. "Ever heard this, ' when life give you a thousand reasons to cry and give up, show life that you have million million reasons to smile and get up'? I don't even need million reasons to smile because I have one big reason to smile."

"I always smiling all these times, you know why? Because of you guys. You guys are the reason there is smile on my face. You guys are the reason I never give up. I always grateful because I have this family around me. I am lucky to meet you guys." He look at us one by one. Even with his teary eyes, you can see that he really meant it. He really appreciate us.

"Because of me we get through so many pains. I am so sorry about that. But as we go through it, we have a great memories as a family. I hope you remember that memories the most."

"I still can remember the smiles that all of you gave me when you guys first meet me. It is really warm and it make me felt safe.  I will always remember the smiles that all of you show me." He already have tears flowing on his cheeks untouched. He still have the smile in his face though. The smile with the tears.

"Why don't you guys show me the smile again?" He said slowly. That make it more meaningful. I look around to see all the members started to wipe all their tears. All of us then show our own sincere smile.

"Thank you for everything, taehyungie. I am really happy that I meet you." I smile with tears still don't stop coming out from my bloody red eyes. I really mean every words that came out from my mouth. How much we effect Taehyung's life that is how much his existence effect our life. 

"Me too." All the members said one by one. When All of them finished Taehyung's face shining with his happiness. His boxy smile still clearly shown on his face.

"Ahhh, I'm happy." He gave us a weak chuckle. "Please keep those smiles for me. Promise me alright. Take care of my family for me. Tell them I love them so much. I love you guys so much..." His eyes closed and his voice keep getting slower every words he said.

"No.. NO!!! Taehyungie hyung, wake up! Please." Jungkook screaming and shaking Taehyung's body. The machine already show a straight line. His hand that I still hold just turn weak.

"Taehyung!" I cried. My legs just gave up and I fall into the floor while still holding Taehyung's hand. I can't even look at the members clearly as my vision are blurry because of my tears.  All of their cried can be heard clearly.

"What- Taehyung!" One voice that always there beside Taehyung can be heard. Despite my blurry vision I still can see two men who wear a white doctor coat walk to Taehyung's side. One is Seojin hyung while the other one is still mystery to me.

The stranger's hand shakingly check Taehyung's body and without thinking I hugged Taehyung as a gesture to protect him. "D-don't touch him." My mouth let out the words.

"T-time of death, 13:06." The man beside Seojin hyung said with a sad expression stick on his face.

"NO! HE WILL NEVER LEAVE US. Yah, Kim Taehyung, wake up please. I want to see your eyes. I want to see your smile. Please... Just this one time. I will bring you to theme park that you like. Please, Tae..." Namjoon said with a mad tone at first but it turn softer and softer until it turn into a barely whispered.

All of these seem so unreal. That time we lose the smile that are so strong. We lose the light of our family. We lose... Our precious Kim Taehyung.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Note

Two more chapter, will you stay with me? Stay tune!