Chapter 15

Kim Taehyung POV.

"Hyung, What is wrong with him?" I heard a panic voice beside me. I can already tell its Namjoon hyung. I try to open my eyes but I'm too tired.

"Namjoon-ah, relax. He is okay. He just have a fever. He is fine." I heard another voice. The voice that I missed so much. I really want to see him.

"Then, why he is still not waking up? Its have been 30 minutes." Namjoon hyung said still in panic. He is so worried. I really should wake up. I keep trying to move or something.

At last, finally I can let out words. "H-hyung." Even with that one word, I can feel both of them move closer to me.

"Tae? Come on. Open your eyes for me." Seojin hyung said. With that I opened my eyes slightly. That is so bright. I can't help but to close my eyes again.

After a while, my eyes eventually get used to the brightness and can finally see them clearly. The first thing I did was trying to stand up to hug Seojin hyung. Yes, trying. I was stopped by Seojin hyung and he hug me instead.

"Hyung, I missed you!" I said with a hoarse voice. I can felt his warmness which make me glad its still the same.

"I missed you too, Kim Tae." He said and chuckled. "Okay, Tae you have a fever. Did you know, how worried I am after receiving Namjoon's call?" He said turning serious so suddenly. I looked at Namjoon hyung, asking for help.

"Erm. I'm sorry." I said after a while. Its really unexpected.

"Aweeee, you are so cute. You don't need to be sorry. Its not your fault. But I just want you to take care of yourself. I'm glad you told Namjoon about this. At least you are not alone." He said and mess up my hair. I look at him and smile. Probably looking like a kid.

"Tae, do you feel better now? I'm so worried." Namjoon hyung said looking at me with a concern face. I'm really touched at the fact he care.

I just feel like I have someone now. Someone that I can rely on. Before, when I first had this illness, the first person to know beside Seojin hyung is Jungkook. That time because I'm the oldest between both of us, what I think was I need to be strong for him.

But now, because its Namjoon hyung, I just felt like I can tell him everything. I don't need to be strong. Its... Feel good.

"I'm fine hyung. Thank you hyung." I speak. I'm quite shock when suddenly Namjoon hyung hug me and sobbing quietly. I can see Seojin hyung smile and walk out from the room to give us time.

"I'm so worried, Tae. Thank you for waking up. Thank you." He said between the sob. What he said make me soft. This is the side that I know exist but he never show it to people.

"I'm sorry for making you worried. I'm fine, hyung." I said and broke the hug. Namjoon hyung's face look so cute but its hurt me to see it.

"Hyung, look at me. See, I'm still here. There is nothing for you to cry. I'm promise I will not leave you." I said holding the tears while showing my boxy smile. The promise that I just said, Can I keep the promise?

---------------------------------------------

Note

Did you miss my note? Probably not.😂 If you guys don't like the note, I will not write any. Cause I read this one story in here that explain what readers don't like and It said that readers don't like to read note.

I guess its true. BTW this is a really short chapter😔 Sorry for that.

Stay positive, stay happy and please stay healthy.!!