*four*

"hoseok-hyung, what are you doing?" (a/n: j-hooooooooope)

"what do you mean?"

"the cigarette..? you aren't smoking, right?"

"oh, hahaha, no, of course not, don't worry. this is for my dad."

**********

"hobi? y-you told me you didn't smoke?"

"what? k-kookie! what're you doing here?"

"w-we... y-you were supposed to study with me, but inst-instead you're he-here smoking. i just-"

"kookie! jungkook! don't run away! wait!"

**********

"it's not that easy, kook. i just- listen, i'm so sorry. i did this because of a bet i lost. i didn't want to tell you because i hate it when you're upset but i just- can't stop. i really, really want to, but i just...can't. kook, i...i think i might by addicted to smoking and i honestly hate it. i hate being like this so much. but i just...can't stop. it's impossible. please, don't be mad."

"oh hyung! you should've told me earlier. of course i'm not mad at you. i'll help you, hyung. It will be fine. We'll get through this together just like we always do, okay?"

"o-okay. thank you, kookie-ah. i seriously don't know what i would do without you. t-thank you for forgiving me and for being there for me."

"that's what friends are for, hyung."

*********

"i'm so proud of you, hobi-hyung! you did it!"

"yeah..."

*********

"hobi-hyung... why did you lie to me? why? i really wanted to help you. i thought you were okay. hyung, why didn't you tell me you were still struggling? you helped me when i lost my brother. you helped me so much. i would help you too. we would get through this together.

"i guess this is partially my fault too. if i was a good friend to you, i would be able to figure out that something was wrong. but i didn't. i didn't see you were still hurting and i couldn't help you. i'm so sorry. i'm so so so sorry.

hyung, after my brother died, i only had you. you were my best friend. i loved you for everything you've ever done for me.

but now you're gone. you've left me too..."

**********

i feel guilty for writing this :(((

DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

please, vote and comment, i want to know that you're reading and maybe enjoying this story! :)

anyways, ily even if you're a silent reader. you have my respect for reading a shitty story like this. haha i suck :D

anyways ily :)