*five*

jungkook didn't sleep. he couldn't stop thinking about tae. he was so worried about him, he was scared the older would do something stupid to himself. he was afraid taehyung would blame himself for the everything that has happened to the younger.

he was wrong though. taehyung was smart enough not to blame himself. he knew this was not his fault. instead he was mad at his father.

no, not mad. he was furious.

it was very rare to see such a kind hearted soul like tae get this mad. this happened almost never. but when someone messed with his jungkook, they better stay out of his sight.

taehyung felt bad for sending jungkook home but it was better than if the boy saw him in his current state. right now, he just wanted his father to return home to sort this out with him.

his fist collided with the table he'd been circling around for a while as he let out an angry sigh. he didn't understand why would his father do such a cruel thing.

finally, he heard the door unlock.

********

meanwhile jungkook was lying on his bed, staring blankly at his conversation with tae on his phone thinking whether he should text him or not. he was scared, so scared. he needed to talk about this with tae.

he needed the older not to tell his father for now. mr kim couldn't find out that jungkook told his son about this.

jungkook was extremely anxious. should he text him? the brunet made it pretty clear that he needed some time to think. he wanted to be left alone.

but what if he tells his parents?

jungkook was trembling in fear. he really wanted everything to work out. he wanted tae to keep quiet until they get a chance to talk.

jungkook slowly lost track of time.

he had no idea how many hours he spent staring at that screen. his eyes were watery, his face pale, his body trembling from coldness and tiredness when a new text popped up.

it was from taehyung.

tae: kookie, go to sleep. why are you online?

jungkook's heart skipped a beat.

kook: are you okay?

tae: i'm fine, don't worry about me. i'm sorry i made you leave. ill talk to you tomorrow ok? now go to sleep baby <3

tae was fine. and that was all jungkook needed to know to forget about everything else.

kook: okay :) i'm happy your fine :) ily, good night

tae: good night jungkookie, i love you

jungkook smiled at the phone and turned it off, already looking forward to seeing tae the next day.

thursday.

~~~~

Ok, I'm sorry, this is a pure filler. I promise the next chapter is going to be better.

 I promise the next chapter is going to be better

Ilyyy