*seven*

"that was the best movie i've ever seen!" jungkook threw his hands in the air excitedly. "no, but really, thank you for taking me here, hyung. i loved it so much."

"haha, no problem, kook. i knew you would like it." jungkook's older brother ruffled the little boy's hair and laughed. "you are so cute, oh my god. i don't understand how can you still not have a girlfriend. or a boyfriend." jung hyun winked at his brother playfully as the younger blushed. "anyways, you should take hobi to see this, he'd like it for sure."

"yeah, he's very into space and stuff. maybe i'll take him." jungkook smiled shyly.

it was summer and jung hyun, jungkook's older brother, came home for a few days. the two siblings spent all their free time together, they were outside kicking a football around, swimming, shopping, climbing trees and fences or jokingly flirting with random girls on the streets (that was mainly done by jung hyun as jungkook was terrified to even look at a girl) literally from dusk till dawn. it came to the point, where their parents complained that eversince their oldest son arrived, they don't get to see neither of the two at all. after this, jung hyun had treated them a dinner.

regardless the time they spent with each other, no matter what fun things they did, jungkook never stopped wondering how was it going to be when the older leaves again.

he was going to miss him a lot for sure. after all, he has always been his best friend, partner in crime and role model.

"we should go to the cinema together more often, hyung, you know. i really miss you a lot when you're away and cinemas are fun. i...really don't want you to leave again tomorrow."

jung hyun looked at the younger concernly.

"there's only a few months left, jungkookie-ah. then, we can go to the cinema every day if you'll want to."

"i wish military service wasn't mandatory." jungkook sighed sadly.

"kook, it's just stupid three years i would spend procrastinating if they hadn't forced me to go there. it's a good experience also. you know that saying, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger? military service is a great example. there are some evil people and you can't really trust anyone but you come back both physically and mentally stronger knowing how bad life and people can be. you'll avoid being this bad person, become kinder and value the good things and people you have in your life more when you some back and in the end, it's actually benefiting for you." jung hyun hugged the little boy tightly. "don't worry about me, i'll come back and everything will be just fine, okay?"

"okay."

"i love you kookie. you're an amazing, beautiful, kind young man. never forget that."

"i love you too, hyung."

********

"jungkook? your brother...jung hyun...jung hyun won't be coming home.

he's gone."

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

it might not seem like it rn but this little chapter will be kind of important.

ok but now...

this.video.freaking.killed.me. LIKE WHAT HOW ARE THEY SO FREAKIN CUTE LIKE IDK ANYMORE THIS IS NOT FAIR.

AND jimin will appear in the next chapter! ❤️❤️

(you Johca002 do not comment on jimin here or i'll spam you with bts gifs)