*fifteen*

"no!" jimin screamed in desperation. his nails slit his cheeks so many times that they slowly started to bleed.

"chim chim" yoongi hugged him from behind. "you have to calm down."

"taehyung! jungkook! no, no, nononono! they can't- i won't- no!"

it had been like this the entire evening. the news about taehyung and jungkook completely broke jimin. he wasn't able to function anymore.

it felt as if he was going insane.

jungkook also broke down after seeing jimin so devastated so the two had to be separated. yoongi took jimin home and stayed with him while taehyung, who was taking all of this surprisingly well, took care of the maknae.

"jimin-ah." yoongi placed his hand in the younger's fluffy hair and ruffled it gently. "please, try to calm down."

and then it hit jimin.

he was acting so selfish.

in times like this, all attention should be on taehyung and jungkook. they were the ones yoongi should be worried about. they were the ones he was supposed to spend time with.

they were the ones dying.

jimin let out a soft whimper.

"yoongi-hyung..." he whispered. "please leave."

"what? no. no way. i'm not leaving you like this, jimin."

"y-yoongi. please. i-i just need to be alone. for a while." jimin begged as his eyes met with yoongi's. the older wanted to say no. he wanted to refuse to leave. he wanted to stay with jimin. to hold him and comfort him. but when he saw those eyes, he just couldn't say no to him.

"you have to promise not to hurt yourelf." yoongi held jimin's hand and studied his eyes to make sure the younger was being honest.

"i won't, hyung. i promise." jimin smiled softly and sadly. he really wasn't going to. at least as long as taehyung and jungkook were alive.

"okay. i will come check on you tomorrow, okay?" yoongi smiled and pulled the younger in a tight hug.

"thank you, hyung."

"no problem, jiminie"

and jimin could feel his heart flutter in a wierd way as he saw his hyung leave.

he knew he would remember the soft kiss yoongi left on his cheek forever.

when jungkook and taehyung arrived to the younger's house, his parents weren't home

when jungkook and taehyung arrived to the younger's house, his parents weren't home. this saddened the younger a little, but taehyung was there with him, still healthy and strong and that was all that mattered.

taehyung held the younger's hand as he lead him to his room. jungkook, as always, lit the seven candles in his room as soon as he stepped in. the boys were quiet, non of them really knowing what to say, but it was a comfortable silence. taehyung sat on jungkook's bed and the younger snuggled up to his chest. the older softly caressed his boyfriend's back as he snuggled closer to him.

"tae... i saw you didn't take your meds today." jungkook pointed out softly.

"kookie, i- i couldn't... i just feel terrible now. i- i would basically be eating you." taehyung shook his head, not looking away from the younger. jungkook looked perfect. his face was paler than usual, his hair messy and several strands of his raven curls tickled his cute cheeks. the twinkling flames of the candles were throwing beautiful shadows on his face.

he looked like an angel.

actually, taehyung was pretty sure that jungkook in fact was an angel.

"you can't die before me, tae" jungkook whispered.

"what do you mean, kookie?" taehyung asked concernly as jungkook turned his head to him.

"one of those pills will keep you alive for like three days, tae. if you don't take anymore, you will die within a few days."

"but... i can't eat them." taehyung shook his head. he couldn't. now that he knew the pills were basically made out of jungkook, he couldn't swallow them just like this.

"tae... please don't leave me. please eat them..." jungkook's eyes started getting watery again and taehyung hated it. the younger cried way too much over the past week and the older couldn't stand the sight of him crying anymore. his heart broke a little with every single tear that rolled down the younger's cheek.

"kookie... please don't cry." taehyung cupped his boyfriend's face in his hands. "please don't"

"please, please, just eat the ones that are already made. tae, please. they are already made, for you. i can't take them back anymore, but they can keep you alive a little bit longer. please tae, just keep taking them, only until you run out, please." jungkook pleaded desparately and taehyung sighed.

how could someone say no to this boy?

"alright" taehyung sighed in defeat as jungkook cheered relievedly (does this word even exist??).

"thank you, tae" he buried his face in the crook of his neck. "i love you so much."

"i love you too, baby"

the boys just sat there for several minutes, the comfortable silence taking over the room once again.

"let's go out."