My name is Jimin

The backstage was full of people, just like usually. Whenever they had a performance there was a ton of staff rushing from one person to another, making sure they looked apsolutely perfect. It smelled like new clothes, hairspray and makeup, which was Jimin's favourite scent; not because of his love towards cosmetics, but the comforting excitment it gave him. He needed something to make him feel like he was always in a familiar place, even if he was in a foreign country - it helped him with the nervousness and stage fright. He wasn't nervous this time. They had a small music event in Seoul, a place that already felt like home, and the stage they were performing was one of their easiest - GoGo. They didn't have to give 110% percent of effort for GoGo, it was a stage they enjoyed because of the special connection they had with fans during those few minutes of performing. The fans would sing and dance with them, while their fanchants always made Jimin smile like a proud father. It was all about simply having fun.
Jimin just got his hair and makeup done. A kind hairstylist smiled at him putting the brushes away, while a young makeup artist named Chaejin helped him get up. He thanked her with a smile. He knew Chaejin had a thing for him, and he couldn't help but enjoy seeing her blush with excitment. He loved making people happy, even temporarily. He turned around and looked across the room, where he saw Suga half-asleep on a leather couch, still sitting. He giggled and approached RM who was just a few steps away.
"What's up with hyung?", he asked, showing towards Suga.
"I don't know about him, but apparently Tae and Jungkook stayed up all night playing videogames", said RM, showing Jimin the other corner of the room where Taehyung was sleeping while getting makeup done. "I think Suga is just... beeing Suga."

"Yeah, haha...", Jimin laughed dryly. He was a bit disappointed Tae and Kookie didn't call him to join the game.

He walked up to Jungkook, whose eyes were half closed. He opened his mouth to say something, but then gave up and let him sleep, as well.

Jimin then saw Jin surrounded with hairstylists and makeup artists, so he decided not to bother him and left. Luckily, he found one person he could hang out with - Hoseok. He was all ready for the stage and, most importantly, he wasn't asleep. He was practicing the dance moves he already memorised a month ago, but, as a true dancing machine he is, he would never stop dancing. Jimin had to admit he looked pretty good - the clothes suited him very well and so did the hair colour. He looked even more bright and cheerful then usually, dancing and mumbling to himself in front of a big mirror.

"I want it cruisin' on the bay, want it cruisin' like..."

"Nemo", Jimin interrupted his mumbling with a smile. Hoseok smiled and gave him a friendly tap on the shoulder.
"Come on, Hobi, you know these lines. And the dance, too."
"Yeah... But, still...", Hoseok explained, "It's a matter of tradition."
"Let me join you, then. "
Hoseok and Jimin continued practicing jokingly and brightly until they were called for the performance.

***

Claire woke up at 10 am, sleepy, confused and tired. She sat up lazily and rubbed her eyes. She felt a giant headache and slowly remembered everything that happened last night, including dancing, drinking  (oh, that's were the headache comes from...) and lastly, the kiss. She opened her eyes and looked through the window, trying to figure out if it actually happened. The memory was too alive to be only a dream...
She stopped when she heard a strange noise coming from behind her. She turned around and saw Min Gi, sleeping on the other side of her bed and snoring loudly. When did all of this happen?!
"Mmhm... - Min Gi mumbled when Claire tried to wake her up.
"Min Gi, come on, wake up...", Claire said while shaking her shoulder. They were both still wearing their outfits from last night.
"Whaaaat?", Min Gi said, annoyed.
"What are you doing here? And why can't I remember what happened last night?", Claire asked  Min Gi who was still laying down, eyes closed.
"I guess I fell asleep... I was too lazy to walk back to my house, and probably also too drunk... When I took my purse Seoyeon gave me a bottle of martini to take home and I kinda... drank it. But you also drank with me, you were acting really weird", she explained..
"Oh", Claire said.
"Your bed is really soft... I like it...", mumbled Min Gi. "Thanks for letting me stay."
"No problem", said Claire. "I'm going to take a shower, I have to go to the city centre later. Lock the door when you head out."
Claire then got up and went towards the bathroom. She closed the door and rested her arms on the sink, looking at her face swollen from sleep in the mirror. Her eyes looked puffy, her cheeks were red and hair messy. He kissed me, she thought. Park Jimin kissed me... 
Claire took a quick bath and found a nice outfit for the day. She wanted to dress up elegantly, but casually, so she took denim shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. After puting on big hoop earrings, she said goodbye to Min Gi, but the only response she got was quiet snoring.