Bad Liar

Everything was crowded and the air was filled with shouting. He couldn't see anything 30 cm further of him and he could barely withstand all the noise and screaming around him. His heart was pumping so loud that his whole body vibrated in painful rhythm. At one point he couldn't even breathe and he thought he was going to suffocate in this sea of heated, furious bodies... Why would they hate us? he thought.

The sea finally split in front of him and he felt a tiny bit of happiness as he could breathe at last. But it wasn't for long.

- Jimin, look out! - he heard J-Hope's voice the second before he saw a tall muscular man in front of him

- Jimin, look out! - he heard J-Hope's voice the second before he saw a tall muscular man in front of him. He didn't have time to run away - and even if he had, where could he possibly run? - before he felt powerful, strong pain spreading in his right eye as a result of the hit. The man looked outrageous and he hit him as hard as he could. His eyes were shining crazily. Jimin let out a sharp, short breath... He didn't even notice when the man ruined his balance by a hit in the leg that caused him to fall down on his side. His shoulder hurt as if it was smashed. The man took the chance and kicked him to his ribs as the bodyguards arrived. The air left Jimin's lungs and he struggled to breathe once again, tiny black dots appearing in his eyesight. He saw a lunatic's smile on the attacker's face as he slightly drifted off to the unconsciousness...

***

Claire was waiting excitedly for her date. She was feeling cheerful all day, looking forward to the moment when she was going to meet her talented, gorgeous, perfect boyfriend. They haven't seen each other for five days since the group was busy with performances, but now she could visit him at the dorms again. It was late morning now and she was allowed to come in the afternoon. Nevermind, she thought. It doesn't hurt to find an outfit earlier...
She was walking towards her closet that grew larger every day (she couldn't resist all the shops in the city center) when she heard her mobile phone ring. She ran back to the living room and picked up, a bit confused since it was an unknown number.
- Hello? - she said. There was silence on the other side of the phone.
- Claire? - she heard a whisper. The person had a deep, raspy voice and it sounded familiar. Wait a second...
- Yoongi?! - she whispered back. - Why are you whispering? Where's Jimin?

 - Why are you whispering? Where's Jimin?