No Feelings Included

- No, no, no, no, no-
If a stranger walked by Jungkook's and Taehyung's room, they would most certainly think there is some kind of war going on inside. Battle sounds, yelling, shouting and shooting - it was a tradition for Tae and Kookie every single night. They would turn on the TV, grab a game consol and a pillow each and then sit on the floor, leaving the others only with the sounds coming from their room. It wasn't rare for them to get yelled at by Jin or Namjoon, but they would know they crossed the line when Yoongi knocks on the door and politely asks them to stop with his scarily calm voice. They would also get nagged a lot by Jimin, constantly asking them if he could join. They would pretend to say no just so that he would do everything they ask (it was Jungkook's favourite part of the evening) like making popcorn or cooking dinner, but they would always say yes at the end. Jimin was never angry at them. At first he didn't like their games, but later he started liking the attention they gave him. Both of the sides needed each other - only that way, the fun would be completed.
Jungkook threw away the game controler and sighed after another win over Taehyung. - And again, you weren't supposed to make friends with zombies, Taehyung...
- I swear the old one wanted to give me a handshake! - Taehyung said, looking like he just suffered an unbearable betrayal.
Jungkook was staring at the floor, unaffected by his recent win.
- Have you noticed Jiminie hyung hasn't joined us in a while? - he asked Taehyung.
- I guess he is just busy. I am more surprised Yoongi didn't come to stop our games yesterday... We were really loud.  - Taehyung said.
Jungkook's eyes sharpened and a little wrinkle appeared on his forehead. - That is too weird. They are up to something... We need to find out what...
Taehyung just looked at Jungkook who was lost in thoughts. Typical Kookie was always planning to set his hyungs up for fun. But this time he felt like something was off; a piece of the puzzle was missing without Jimin and Yoongi and he had to find it. He didn't want to admit it, but he was worried about them...
Crunching in Tae's mouth made him snap out and look at him. He was eating popcorn, almost motionless.
- Come on, Taehyung... - he said as he got up.
- So, do you have a plan? - Tae said curiously.
- No. Well, yes, but not really. - said Jungkook. Tae looked at him, confused. - We break into their room and... The rest of the plan is spontanious.
Tae nodded and silently followed him. They went to the hallway​ and stopped in front of the room next to theirs - Jimin's room. Jungkook knew both Jimin and Yoongi were laying on the beds, staring at their phones just like they did for last three nights. He suddenly decided what was the next step of his plan...

He slammed the door open and quickly walked to the other side of the room while Tae followed him hesitationaly

He slammed the door open and quickly walked to the other side of the room while Tae followed him hesitationaly. In the matter of seconds he was in front of Jimin, taking his phone away agressivly. Jimin shouted in surprise and jumped on his feet, trying to reach his phone that was now high up, in Jungkook's hand. - Give it back! - he said, looking genuinly concerned. Jungkook bit his lip. He was feeling sorry for Jimin, but they were best friends - how could he hide something from him?!
- Clary?! Who is Clary? And... And... Why did you call her babe-
Jungkook saw the name on the screen but couldn't read the texts - Jimin jumped on the bed and then, basically, jumped on Jungkook, finally getting his phone back. They ended up in a weird hug, Jungkook who lost balance fell on the floor, while Jimin fell on top of him. Jungkook was satisfied. He got all the information he needed.
- You... How could you?! - Jimin shouted while getting up, intensionally kicking Jungkook in the process. He didn't even twitch.
- We had no choice... You wouldn't tell us! - Jungkook defended himself.
- You? Like, in plural? Well I guess you left your "team" behind. - Jimin said showing towards Tae who was still standing by the door, awkwardly looking at them.
- So did you. - said Jungkook looking at Yoongi who was now sitting on the bed, his phone next to him.
Jungkook got up wiping his clothes. He was staring at Jimin, waiting for him to say something, but he only rolled his eyes and sat next to Yoongi. - Can I...? - he asked Yoongi quietly. Yoongi nodded schratching his head.
- Close the door. - Jimin told Taehyung. He listened to him and then sat on the bed next to Jungkook. - Look, we will tell you, but you can't tell the others. That would be a disaster.
- Okay. - Jungkook agreed.
Jimin sighed deeply. - Clary is my girlfriend. We have been dating for the past three weeks. Yoongi is also dating someone...
- Well, technically, we aren't dating. Yet. - Yoongi interrupted.
- Huh. - Jungkook said, looking at the floor. Taehyung looked as surprised as him.
- I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner. - Jimin apologized.
- No, it's okay... I am just... A bit dissapointed. - said Jungkook. - I thought you trusted me.
- Jungkook... Come on, don't do this! - said Jimin. He was upset. The last thing he wanted was to lose his best friend.
- You don't have to be sorry, I get it. Yoongi is good in keeping secrets. - Jungkook explained as he got up and walked towards the door.
- No, don't leave... - Jimin shouted and stood up, ready to follow him. Yoongi grabbed his hand and whispered something quickly.
- Wait, Jungkook! - Jimin shouted again. This time Jungkook turned around with an annoyed expression on his face.
- Why don't you and Taehyung join us at dinner tommorrow? - he asked full of hope in his voice.
- Join who? - asked Jungkook suspiciously.
- Me, Yoongi and... Our girlfriends. - he said but then corrected himself when he saw the look on Yoongi's face. - Or my girlfriend and Yoongi's friend who is a girl.
Jungkook thought about it for a few seconds and then looked at Tae. They basically got into each others minds - they were able to communicate only by their eyes. - That sounds nice.
Jimin smiled at him. Jungkook waited for a while and then smiled too. - I am sorry I attacted you, hyung. - said Jungkook.
- I am sorry I hid this from you. - said Jimin.
- Well, well, why don't you give each other a kiss? - said Yoongi sarcastically and playfully kicked Jimin on the floor so that he can lay down. They all just laughed.