Attempt or not?

Okay, okay, just breathe. In... Out.... And call Jimin. Now. He will understand.
Will he?

Claire looked at Jungkook's lifeless body on the floor, sleeping like a baby. He quietly snored, flipped on his stomach, his face turned on the right side. He looked normal. Normal... Except for the alcohol, which obviously made home in his belly and on his plain t-shirt.
Claire thought about calling Jimin one more time, but then changed her mind. There is no harm in waiting till the morning, right? I would only disrupt his sleep...
She sighed one more time and walked to him. She tried to pull him on his feet, unsuccessfully. She decided to drag him to the first available room. After long 10 minutes of pushing and pulling Jungkook on the floor, she finally managed to get him in one of her empty rooms with no furniture since she didn't have time to design it yet. She put a blanket on the floor and covered him with another one. When she finished, she was breathing heavily and she decided to take a shower and go straight to bed. With a one last look on the sleepy Jungkook, she left the room and closed the door.

***

Namjoon was sleeping in his bed, his breathing calm and steady

Namjoon was sleeping in his bed, his breathing calm and steady. He was alone in his dark room filled with fresh air that he always loved to have while being asleep, the sheets were comfortable, soft and new... Nothing could make him stay awake. He fell asleep in no time and left all his worries behind, as he slowly drifted to the dreamland where darkness finally swallowed him.
It felt like he didn't sleep at all when he woke up at 3 am by a sharp ringing noise coming from his phone. He sighed and groaned, annoyed, wondering who dared to call him at this time in the night, ruining his sleep. He froze when he saw the caller ID.

INCOMING CALL: BANG PD-NIM

Why would he call this late?, he asked himself, cold shiver streaming through his skin. He wasn't afraid of his manager, but he was afraid of what his manager was about to say. He never calls in the middle of the night. He didn't call when they had to cancel the tour, nor when they got dangerous life threats by an e-mail. What is more important than those situations?
- Hello? - he cleared his throat and spoke. - Manager?
- RM, I need you to wake other boys up and get them in the dance practice room. It's important. - Bang PD-nim said in a serious, worried tone.
- O-okay... I'm on it-
- Quickly, Namjoon. Hurry up. - he said and hung up. Namjoon was left on his bed, confused and worried. He stood up and rushed through the dorm, waking the others up in process.
- Guys! Wake up! Fast! - he yelled as he stormed in each one of their rooms, waking them up. The members were all confused and sleepy, but they listened to their leader.
J-Hope... Yoongi... Jimin... Seokjin... Taehyung... Where is Jungkook?
- Yoongi hyung? - Namjoon asked Suga. - Do you know where Jungkook is?
Yoongi rubbed his eyes sleepily and looked around. - I...um... He was supposed to be here...
Namjoon continued asking all of them the same question, but no one seemed to know where he is. Which was totally weird, abnormal, unusual and the first signal to turn on the alarm in their heads.
Jimin went around the dorm, mumbling something beneath his breath with his brows furrowed. He was sincerely worried about his best friend.
- Come on, Jimin... We have to go. - Namjoon called his name and led them out of their dorms. They quickly got to their dance practice room - it was a path they could find even in their sleep - and opened the door. The familiar white walls and a big mirror welcomed them inside... Probably more than their manager, who stood in the middle of the room silently, with his arms crossed on his chest. He didn't seem surprised by the fact that Jungkook wasn't with them.