A secret

A shadow in the shape of a  person was standing by the doorway, one hand rested on the doorknob. This person was about the same height as Jimin and his hair was a mixture of blue and blonde. He was dressed in a sweatsuit and  slippers, looking  like he had just woken up. Claire didn't take too long to recognise him...It was Min Yoongi.

He was observing them with his deep, staring eyes that looked like they could shoot them.

"Wait... Yoongi... I can explain...", Jimin rose his arms in the air like he was going to protect himself and Claire and took a few steps back. 

"What the hell did you do?! Who is she?! Have you got ANY idea how bad this is?!", he yelled and Claire stepped back as well, a bit scared by his reaction. Yoongi looked at her and then lowered his tone. "Can I speak with you outside, Jimin?"

Jimin glanced at Claire and she nodded, her eyes big and bright. He followed Yoongi in the hallway and closed the door.

"It is NOT what it looks like... She is not my girlfriend, I... I don't have feelings for her. She is just a fan!", Jimin defended himself, lowering his tone and talking rapidly. Yoongi had that influence on people when he was angry.

Yoongi nodded looking at the floor. There was a long pause before he said, "Although she is very pretty. Maybe I could try to have something with her..."

Jimin gave him a shocked look. "No, I..." He stopped and grinned bitterly. Of course, Yoongi was just bluffing to prove he was lying.

Yoongi looked at Jimin with a winner's smile on his face. "So, tell me all about you two", he said, still furious.

"There is really not much to say", Jimin said avoiding his eye contact.

"Oh, there is, trust me. How could you possibly think you could get away with something like this? A relationship?",  Yoongi tilted his head and frowned.

"Listen", Jimin approached Yoongi and whispered , "We only kissed, and I have never  felt that way before. The truth is, I'm stuck. I don't know her at all, and yet I do not want to screw this up... Let alone the fact that I'm not even allowed to try!"

Yoongi looked at Jimin's shiny, pleading eyes and his expression softened.
"Look, I...", he said with a tinge of hesitation in his voice, "I can keep it  a secret till you figure it out. But you have to be careful. If RM finds out about this-"

"I know, I know. He would kill me. Let's get back to my room...", he muttered.

"Wait. I have only one condition", Yoongi said and leaned closer to whisper something into Jimin's ear. A few seconds later Jimin looked at him, shocked. "You can't be serious!", he exclaimed. But a single provocative look from Yoongi was enough to change his mind. "Fine."

***

Claire was sitting on her bed with a laptop in front of her, trying to do some work online for her job. She couldn't focus - her thoughts kept coming back to that morning, to Jimin and Yoongi and the connection she felt looking at his Jimin's beautiful, contagious smile that spread all the way to his eyes. She tried to erase his face from her mind, at least for now, when she had to concentrate. She closed her eyes and deeply sighed, but now another face appeared in her thoughts: Yoongi's. She remembered Yoongi's secret condition Jimin told her about and laughed. She closed the laptop, annoyed and unable to focus. Maybe I could call Eric, she thought. Her brother was the only person that always understood how she feels and gave her advice, even though he was her younger, little brother. Besides, it's been a while since she talked to him - the moving was much more time consuming than she anticipated.