Kakashi

"I'm home!" Older Kakashi yelled making the younger Hatake frown. He didn't live with anyone, he didn't even live in his old childhood house. Brought back too many bad memories that he wished to get rid off.

      "Welcome home,darling." Said a brunette then stopped and noticed two kakashi's. "Was Naruto-chan messing with the forbidden scrolls again?"

       "No this wasn't his doing." Older Kakashi said laughing lightly at his wife's knowing voice. Younger Kakashi had his only showing eye wide on who he married. He got married with Ayame? Teichu's daughter? How did that happen? Then he saw himself removing his mask. "Where are the brats?"

      "Well Kasumi must be following her sensei around." Ayame said turning around walking towards the living room. Both Kakashi's followed her where the younger version of him saw a boy that looked like him but had Ayame's eyes sitting playing shogi with a girl that looked exactly like Ayame but had his eyes. The little boy was wearing a mask like Kakashi's.

     "Father I'm guessing this is Boruto's doing or the Hokage's." Said the boy not looking away from the shogi board while Ayame's lookalike look up with wide eyes. Younger Kakashi sweat drop the young boy had the same attitude he once had when he was a little kid.

      "Akiro be nice he's your father just younger and from the past." Said Ayame who only smiled at the younger Kakashi after scolding her son. The young Hatake also known as Akiro only huffed.

      "I'm Hikari your second youngest." Ayame's look alike said waving at the younger version of her dad. She look back at the game and moved one piece. "I win again little bro." She said standing up walking to the kitchen where her mother was.

     "What?!" Akiro yelled then he huffed. He then stood up and you get Kakashi noticed the boy was just about 7 years old meaning he was probably going to the academy.

     "How many children do you have?" Asked nervously the young Kakashi making the older one chuckle nervously.

      "He has 4 and one coming along, my dad wasn't kidding when he made the promise to resurrect the Hatake clan." Chuckle an older boy that looked like him but had Ayame's hair. "I'm Chiharu, the second oldest my sister will be back soon and she will come yelling be prepared dad."

     The older Kakashi looked everywhere to get away from her daughter then he got a brilliant idea. "You." He pointed to the time traveler, he sat him down on the couch and gave him a newspaper. "Cover your face, don't talk to her unless she asks you for advice and finally don't show your face. Good luck."

      He quickly left leaving his younger version looking puzzled. It couldn't be that bad right? It's just a teenage girl telling him his problems. Soon an older girl came marching in she looked like Ayame but had silver hair color. She looked hurt almost as if she's heartbroken.

      "Can you believe my sensei dad? He's an egotistical genius bastard! How dare he tells me to go home! I was there for him and Lady Tsunade when they receive the news that Master Juraiya died! Why can't he see my feelings for him are real and not a little girls crush? So what if he's 10 years older then me?" Kakashi's eyes widen remembering the name of their parents. Tsunade and Juraiya? No. His daughter shouldn't be close to that pervert son. "I admired him before we were placed in team 13 when me, Mirai, and Akio where just Genin we are now Jonin like him! So why can't he see I'm in love with him and that I'm not some stupid FANGIRL!" His daughter stopped and huffed waiting for her dad to say something. Young Kakashi didn't know what to say and just red the newspaper. "Well what should I do?"

     "Maybe you should confess to him?" Kakashi questioned making the girl grow quiet. He glanced at her to see her smiling brightly.

       "You have never say that to me! You said it was a horrible idea and said that I shouldn't go after that perverts son! Thank you Papa! I'll go tell him now! And we will get married as soon as possible." She hugged him and ran off. Soon old Kakashi showed up pissed.

      "Why did you advice her to confess that perverts son?!" He yelled and the young Kakashi just shrugged. 'First he tells me to advice her and then he yells at me for giving my best advice.' Young Kakashi thought after shrugging. "Let's hope nothing happens." The older Kakashi sigh.

       "Tell me how did you end up with Ayame? I honestly thought we would stay forever alone after what we did to Rin. The only girl that care about us." Younger Kakashi said shocking the older one. He grinned and sat down next to him.

       "We both knew that Rin only had eyes for Obito." Said the sixth Hokage making the time traveler nod. "So after the fourth ninja war I started to go too the ramen shop more often since Ayame's Father was away for business we talked. She never stared at me when I took off my mask and never once told people she seen me without it. I told her about my childhood and she never gave me pity. I eventually asked her out with the permission of Teichu of course. After a couple moths we got married I became the sixth Hokage and we got Kasumi first two years we got Chiharu, four years passed we had Kiro, and finally after 6 years Akiro."

       "Kakashi I'm pregnant again this is the last one and I'm never letting you near me!" Ayame yelled making both Kakashi's sweat drop.

       "You two are getting old to be having kids, old man." Said the older boy that the younger Kakashi recognized as Chiharu. "Never less I'm happy I'm having another sibling, after this one I hope that you sleep in another room."

       "You're 17 young man, you're not old enough to be talking to me like that." Said older Kakashi making his son roll his eyes. "Anymore questions?"

      "I think I had enough for today." Said the time traveler, the older version nodded.

       "Mom said foods ready." Came in Kakashi's look alike in a bored expression. "Where Kasumi?"

     "With her sensei." Said his older brother making the younger brother look up to him in admiration. "Let's go eat." As he was walking away the younger brother ran to him quickly telling him all his accomplishments in the academy today.

     "Well let's go, Ayame packs a mean punch when I'm late." Older kakashi said laughing. They both went to the living room where there was more than enough room for all of them and the young Kakashi was happy to see that his future was better than he had hoped.