O n e

- chapter edited 4.10.20
Derry, Maine was a strange place. You either fit in, or really stood out. Although, everybody knew everybody. People we just dicks.

You didn't care though. Honestly, fitting in was never a problem for you. In the eyes of the public you were an outsider. A loser.

Being a loser was great. You had a small group of 8 kids. Recently, your group doubled but that was no problem. Just meant more people who understood you.

Every person in the losers club was in it for a reason.

You- Your parents were past hippies. Although, when your parents found out about you they settled down; creating a new life. Sadly, now it was just you and your mother.

Bill- Bill's reason for being a loser was obvious. His stutter. As much as Bill tried to help it, it would not go away, and with the sudden death of his younger brother, Bill's stutter only got worse.

Richie- Richie's reason was all in the infamous nickname Trashmouth. Richie never stopped talking, or making unnecessary inappropriate jokes. That were quite frankly- not funny.

Stan- Stan was Jewish, enough said. Sadly, his religion held him back from popularity. He acts like he hates everyone in the club, but in reality he loves them to death.

Eddie- His medical conditions and his extreme fear of germs. Not to mention, Eddie is super short, shorter than most kids in the grade. On top all, it was how controlling and demanding his mother was. Eddie just all in all has no chance in popularity.

Mike- His ethnicity. Mike and his family were the only African-American family in all of Derry. Because of his skin color, Mike has been segregated and bullied.

Beverly- Rumors. All the fake things that people day about her. That she sleeps around, kisses anybody, and that she has slept with everybody in the group, including you... In reality she has only ever kissed one person, and is a pure virgin.

Ben- Ben is the new kid. Also, not to mention he is slightly overweight. This though never bothered the losers. They loved him.

They were all "let downs" to the people of Derry, outsiders, misfits, whatever you wanted to call them, they were that.

Without each other they would have no one. But they were all together, enjoying moments and having a good time figuring out things.

Pennywise had just has it's eventful visit to Derry.

The losers all took a break from each other. Doing their own thing.

All but two- you and Eddie. You and Eddie were never really close, but after the incident with IT y'all just clicked.

Not really having much in common. You weren't a germ freak, he was. You didn't have an "illness" he did.

You two were total opposites, but yet you got along so well, like magnets. You were attracted to each other.

After the incident you never really left each others side. You were always hanging out, he was always spending the night at your house, overall it was great to have a break from the group and just be with each other.

But not all good things last forever. School starts tomorrow, and you couldn't be dreading it more. The world doesn't care you fought off a demonic clown and saved all of Derry.

But here you are, reminiscing on the best summer of your life. Your small red backpack was packed, your first day outfit was picked out; you were set.

Well you had everything except your group. They had no communication with each other after the incident, other than the once in awhile run ins around town.

As you lay in bed thinking about the next day, you couldn't help but shed a small tear, for the fact that you didn't know if the losers were still the losers...

Sorry this sucks... anyways this is an x reader but it's "different". You become the character the character doesn't become you. Get it? So, basically I will choose some things that you may not like or I might make you act a certain way that you wouldn't normally act... all in the fun of the book. Thanks.
Love ya,
Destiny❤️