E I G H T

The group agreed to the game, desperate for another thing to do. The game consisted of of everyone doing weird dares and being bombarded with weird and pressuring truths.

"Richie. Truth or Dare?" Ben asked. (I decided to bring in Mah Boi Ben)

"Ummm. Truth." Richie nodded.

"Who do you like?"

"Well um. I dunno. I guess I like this girl.. Ava. I'm almost positive you guys know her." Richie stated in just above a whisper.

That indeed. All the losers did know her. She was quite some girl too. They all knew her and had no problems with her before.

The game just carried along with how it was. Until one dare.

"Eddie. Truth or dare."
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss Y/N."

Eyes wide and flushed cheeks for you and Eddie both, not expecting the dare.

"Um I don't think that's a good idea. I mean we are really close and I guess it would be like kissing my sister. Well the sister I don't have. But it suppose that would be really nasty. And do you know how many germs come from kissing? The average person-" Eddies obnoxious rambling was cut off by you preceding HIS dare.

The kiss lasted around two minutes. Way longer than anyone had intended it to be. When the two pulled away everyone was at awe with the moment you shared.

"Sister huh? Doesn't seem like a sister to me. Seems as if you are going to be hitting it don't ya think?" Of course, Richie stated raising his hand for a high five which Stan just slowly pulled down.

"It was just a dare. It didn't mean anything." You said hopefully reassuring everyone in the group. Or maybe yourself most?

"Yeah right. Just a dare. Look I gotta go. Mom is going to be going crazy if I don't get there soon. See ya." With that Eddie jumped up and excused himself from the group.

2 updates in one day! New record?

Anyways thanks for 1k!💘

So "Ava" is my friend's name and the character is based on her. She loves Finn so I thought why not?

Stay tuned and stay active!
-Destiny💘