F o u r

Love is an act of surrender to another person.
You give everything to that person.
Everything.

Sooner or later it will crush and break you, with out you even knowing it.

That's why falling in love is scary. Excpecially after your dad. Seeing your mom so hurt after his death made you scared to get attached to anyone.

Eddie Kaspbrak was different though. He made you feel different. He made you want to get attached.

He made you feel as though if you didn't, it was wrong.

As you sat alone on your bed thinking, it was cut off by a small scraping sound at your window. Smiling, you got up already knowing who it was.

During the summer, you and Eddie had hung out a lot. Since your father's death your mother was really cautious about you hanging out with boys. She didn't want you to fall in love and get hurt like she did.

So, whenever you would ask to have any boys over it was always a no. That being said, you had to sneak Eddie into your room.

You had a secret knock. It was knock three times, then knock super fast for three seconds. It was stupid but it worked well for you two.

Getting up off of your cosy bed, you opened the window.

"Hi Eds! How are you doing?" You asked.

"Hey y/n/n. I'm doing well. How about you?" A short smile crept up on his face.

"I'm pretty well. I was just thinking about somethings." You smiles sweetly.

The boy in front of you seemed nervous. Something you had never seen much of, except for the "incident" at Neibolt.

"Eddie what the matter? You seem awfully nervous." As each second passed you were more and more curious.

"I uh..." a short pause was made into his sentence. "I got into another fight with my mom. It was about you again. She just doesn't except the fact that you make me happy. She is clueless that you aren't "hurting me" as she says."

You just looked down. Eddie's mother has never liked you. She has always been so nasty and bitter towards you.

"Eddie I get it. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe, your mom just doesn't think anyone is good for you?" You asked.

After Eddie found out that his pills were placebos he stopped believing everything his mother said.

He was not going to let his mother get in his head and make him believe things anymore. He wasn't going to let his mom boss him around.

"I know! She doesn't like anyone. She hates me, I just know it. She only gives a shit about me because my dad left her and she doesn't want to be alone." A small tear left his eye at the thought of his mother hating him.

"Y/n you are the only person that cares about me. I mean you might not even care about me. You might just feel bad for me and-" Eddie was cut if by you.

"Edward! That is enough! Don't you ever think for a second that I don't care about you, or that I just feel bad for you. That is untrue. You are the person I care the most about in the world."

That was true. After you guys became close, he snuck into your heart and with it he ran. You loved him. So much.

"Don't you ever think that I am the only person that cares about you! I'm not. The losers care about you. We all love you."

"Thanks Y/n. You really know how to cheer a person up." Eddie softly smiled at you.

"Come On. Let's go to bed." You pulled the covers back, shut off the light, and layed there.

IM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED. I haven't had the motivation to write. Also I had a lot of projects and shiz but that is beside the point. I updated. That's all that matters. ALSO my brother read this book, the small amount that I have published, then he talked to me about it. I cry. Anyways, I was going to make this chapter a lot longer to make up for not updating but I though that was a good place to stop.
- Destiny❤️