T E N

Eddie

Seeing (y/n) was not a plan of mine today. Actually, she was the last person I wanted to see. I don't even know why, I could have just played it off like nothing. She did, why couldn't I? Oh yeah, because I have feelings and she doesn't. 

Gosh, why couldn't I like some stupid popular girl? Why did it have to be my bestfriend?

Fuck me.

I knew this day would come. I couldn't just pretend that we were never friends, that would break me more. It would hurt her too, that is the last thing I want. Seeing her hurt or upset was a heartbreaking sight, especially if I caused it. Everyone knows I couldn't just forget or move on from her. 

I liked her too much? Loved her too much? I don't even know.

"So, what did you come here for?" I asked. 

"Oh yeah. I was just um- wondering um- why have you been ignoring me? I mean you wont sit next to me in class, or lunch, you ignore me. Ed I don't know what I did. After that dare you've just been off. It hurts Eddie, no having my bestfriend around." 

My whole heart sunk. Just knowing that I really did hurt her makes me want to actually die.

"I-i am so so so sorry, (y/n). I just felt kind of weird kissing my bestfriend. I know I should not have acted that way, and I was being very dramatic. M'sorry. Please forgive me?" I looked up at her with pleading eyes.

"Of course Eddie. I could never be mad at you... for too long." I sighed in relief at her comment. Just as we were about to hug the beast itself barged in.

"Yes, mom?"

"(y/n) must go home now." she stated and practically yanked her out of the house. 

I looked out the window to see her slightly wave at me and hop on her bike.

I am such a coward.