N I N E T E E N

"No, absolutely not!" Sonia Kaspbrak slightly shouted at her son.

"Mom, she is helping me! She isn't going to do any harm," Eddie replied.

"No way. I'm not letting her into my house."

"It's alright, Mrs. K. I'll see ya around, Eddie," You spoke out as you turned on your heels to leave your shirt was tugged back.

"No! No way. Just because you don't like her doesn't mean anything. Y/N is my girlfriend, and she makes me happy. You want me to be happy right? Let her stay. Giver her a chance. Please mom," you could see the stress plastered on his face. He wanted nothing more to be with you right now.

"Whatever, come in. Everything is set up, get to baking please."

A smile was wiped onto your face and your boyfriend's face. He grabbed your hand and basically dragged you across the house.

"Well what are you waiting for? Wash your hands!" Your crazy boyfriend spoke to you.

The day consisted of you and Eddie making messes, laughing, and making some memories you'll never forget, "I think we have made more of a mess than cookies," Eddie laughed to you.

"I think so. We should really make another batch with how much batter we have." Together you put the batter on the cookie sheet and Eddie cleaned up. While everything was going on, you two never noticed than another person had joined in on your moment.

It was Eddie's mom. All her life she had never wanted her son to grow up. She wanted him all to herself. She needed someone to take care of, someone who would take care of her. She didn't have a husband on only had one child.

No one was ever good enough for Eddie in her eyes, all he needed was his mother and he would be alright. She didn't like his friends because they always took him away from here. Although, he would always need his mama she was scared that one day he would leave her.

She made walls for Eddie, trying to make him believe that he was sick and had to stay home incase something happened. Tried to make him loose contact with his friends so, in the end, he had no one but her.

Things were changing. Eddie had figured out that in fact, he was not sick. He needed people other than his mom, and those people needed him. Eddie was going to do what Eddie was going to do, despite his mother's wishes.

"Y/N, I love you. Thank you for being here today. I've had so much fun," Eddie looked at his girlfriend with the most loving eyes and open arms.

"I love you most, Eds. There's no where else i'd rather be," you whispered to him. You felt a light kiss on your head and you smiled into his shoulder.

The days of Eddie being forced to have no one else but his mom are coming to an end. Maybe Sonia can settle with the idea of more than just her and Eddie.

"I can't believe after all this time, you're actually mine," Eddie Kaspbrak has never been happier.

-
THATS IT!!
Ah my book is over! This whole experience has been really cool for me. I have almost 10k reads on this book. That's super wild to think that almost  10,000 people have read my book.

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by with my inconsistent uploading and is still here supporting me. I love y'all so much. I'm so sad to end this book but i have a 2 part epilogue coming out soon! Stay tuned for that.

Basically, Eddie's mom is starting to like you! Finally :)

Tell me what you think of this book please! This is my last authors note for this book. The epilogues will be just chapters.

Thank you all so much,
Destiny💓