T w o

- chapter edited 4.10.20
Derry was a shitty place, with shitty things, and even shittier people. Overall, you hated Derry with a passion, but you could never see yourself living anywhere else.

Waking up every day sucked, but you only did it to see your bestest friend. So that's what you did this morning! You got up did your normal school routine. You did it quickly and ran to the barrens.

The losers always met at the barrens before the first day of school. You were silently hoping one of the other losers would be there.

As you got closer to the barrens your legs started to feel like puddy, and your stomach began to turn. Why were you so nervous?

The leaves under your black boots began to crunch with every soft step you took. The barrens getting closer, and closer.

As you arrived you saw someone in the distance. When you stepped closer a twig broke under your foot and the person turned around.

You saw a Hawaiian themed shirt, cargo shorts, thick black rimmed glasses; Richie. You slightly sighed, feeling relieved that you weren't the only one to continue the annual event.

"Richie... hi. What are you doing here?"

"Hey hot stuff. I could ask you the same. I came here sorta hoping another loser would come, too. I mean we do- sorry did come here every year" the small boy had a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Yeah me too. I miss this. Like, I miss the losers being together. I miss everything.."

"Well hot stuff today is your lucky day. Turn around."

You quickly turned on your heels, seeing the rest of the losers, except Beverly, she was still in Portland. Also, Mike, he was still homeschooled.

Happiness quickly shot through you. All your favorite people in one place.

"Yay. I'm happy. I have the biggest losers in the world in-front of me. Yay." You haven't been the happy in awhile.

After some quick chit-chat and catching up, you all headed off to school. First day- before school- and arrival had a lot of rules.

Rule one: Be at the Barrens. If you aren't there, you don't go to school with the losers.

Rule two: No bikes. First days are always dreaded so take your time.

Rule three: In the courtyard you never socialize with another group, it's almost deadly, that's what the second day is for.

Well when you said a lot you meant just three. The losers where pretty basic, flexible people.

As you walked side by side making jokes, catching up, you were squished between Bill and Eddie.
Every so often, you and Eddie would share a quick smile.

Eddie Kaspbrak was your bestfriend, the best person in the world to, you were each others stability.

Before you and Eddie truly started hanging out you had no clue that you could love someone more than your actual family, or yourself.

He was like our brother. Almost, like a twin. He was nothing more than that.
But Eddie didn't think of you as a sister;).

It's 5 am and I'm writing when I should be sleeping.... oh well. This story is actual shit, sorry. I DO HAVE PLANS FOR THIS STORY. Also, I'm not an IT specialist even though I act like I am so, if any information is incorrect please let me know(also I'll change somethings to fit the book better)
Love ya,
Destiny❤️