E L E V E N

3rd Person

The losers were just them for awhile. They were acting more grown than they really were and they were just living their life. Of course family was still an issue for all of them; they all made sure that they never faced a single thing alone ever again.

Y/N and Eddie were doing really well too. They were closer than ever before. The other members of the club could sense that there was something special between Y/N and Eddie, but never said anything. They knew that if they said anything that Y/N would deny anything more than a friendship, and that Eddie would just sit there nodding.

Even after all the times they were caught cuddling on Y/N's couch or the secret glances that were only noticed by the other members; they still denied any feelings for eachother.

Richie's girlfriend, Ava, had talked to Y/N about the things she had noticed but Y/N insisted that they were just assumptions and they were 100% not true.

Although everyone around them noticed everything they didn't, no one talked to anyone about it. They believed that if it wasn't spoken about then no problems would occur. They weren't wrong, but they weren't correct in that thought either.

-
IM THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD. When I got on this account I had 275 notifications. So many people were asking me to update and I feel horrible. I'm going to try and work on some chapters so that I can make up for the months of not updating. Sorry this sucks but I just wanted something to give to you. Ack I feel so bad.
Xxx Destiny❤️