E I G H T E E N

READ THE END OF THIS CHAPTER PLEASEEEEEE. Thank you, enjoy!
Your mom was well aware of your newfound relationship with Eddie, so new rules were out into place.

Door open, never home alone with each other, etc. the normal "boy over" rules. So far, everything has been fantastic. You and Eddie were growing to trust each other as boyfriend and girlfriend, and learning to know each other in that way too.

It was a whole new experience for you both, and your friends. Seeing the pair they always wanted together, together, was an adjustment for them.

Eddie's mom hadn't seen you for awhile and she was happy to say that. She didn't like that Eddie had anyone in his life other than her. It was less a you problem and more a her problem.

Nonetheless, she was getting lonely with Eddie not around much. She missed him  and just wanted him home. Eddie, on the other hand, did not want to be home and did not miss his mother.

Being with you made everything seem okay for Eddie. You were his safe place and he would rather be with you than anywhere else in the world. You were all around a very likable person but Eddie was not one to like a lot of people.

"Hey, Y/N, do you want to come over later this week and bake? My mom has been wanting my "famous" cookies, but i don't want to make them myself," Eddie asked you. Of course you wanted to hang out with Eddie, but at his house? If looks could kill, that woman would have murdered you the moment you met Eddie.

"Eds, i would love to. I really would, but your mom hates me. Remember when she wouldn't even let me 5 feet away from the property? She said i would bring a "disease" into your house. I'm not really up for that again," It was true, there have been times where you couldn't even walk on the sidewalk near his house.

"I know! But i really want you to come and i can just beg my mom for one day. Please!" Eddie begged dropping to his knees and cupping his hands together.

"How could anyone say no to you?" you questioned to him, softly giggling at the end.

"So you will come?"

"Of course i'll come!"

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He explained jumping up and quickly kissing you.

OKAY READ THIS PLEASE AND THANKS:

This book is coming to an end soon. I'm only planning on like 2-3 more chapters. I had an idea for this book since day one and i already know how i'm gonna end it.

The main purpose of this book and why i wrote it is almost fulfilled.

BUT!!!
I need your guy's help. I've been debating on weather or not to add an epilogue. I've talked to some friends and i've decided to leave it up to you. let me know!!

Anyways, love you always!
Destiny♥️