F O U R T E E N

-
The bell to class rang and you sprinted to your homeroom, not wanting to miss roll-call.

When you made it into the classroom, the only open seat was next to a girl named Amanda Lane, who is known for role playing as a wolf. You reluctantly sat next to her, and you saw Eddie look back at you confused, but you just got out your composition notebook and had begun the warm up.

-
Well the bell ran signaling class was over, you dashed out of the classroom. Eddie unfortunately caught up.

"Hey what's wrong? Why have you been avoiding me?" He asked

"I haven't, it's just that I have some stuff I need to do and today hasn't exactly been the perfect day. I'm sorry. I'll see you at lunch?"

"Yeah sure. See you at lunch." With his response you strolled away, but when lunch came you didn't show up.

Eddie had been looking at the cafeteria doors waiting for your arrival but you never walked through. You were actually sat on the side of the school, by an old tree. You were (studying/reading) and it was peaceful for you. Not having to deal with people because they were all in the building.

-
To your advantage your mom had checked you out within the last five minutes of your lunch period for a dentist appointment.

That gave you just enough time to get to your locker and away from the cafeteria to avoid Eddie. Hopefully it could stay this was until you figured out what was going on with you. Eddie will be suspicious soon, if he isn't already investigating my absences toward him. It's not like you wanted to confuse him, you were just too confused yourself. You didn't have many options to chose from right now.