2021 statement

THIS MESSAGE IS PUBLISHED ON ALL OF MY SERIES' WORKS, (MINE AND PLEASE), TO MAXIMIZE PUBLICITY OF MY STATEMENT.
hi readers,
i'm so happy that you guys are still enjoying the small series i've put out. it fills me with more joy than you'll ever know that a series i started when i was 11 is still thriving.

i thought it was important to come on here and say a few words though. in past chapters i've stated that i still stan and support jack dylan grazer even though i am not publishing chapters anymore.

this is not the case.

jack dylan grazer is an abusive, manipulative, cheater who i do not support. it pains me to say that because before this i loved and supported jack with my whole heart. i will not sit here and support an abuser.

if you don't know what i'm talking about you can search up jack dylan grazer on twitter and find everything- i am not a news outlet.

this book is about eddie kasparak and it will stay that way. this book is not connected to jack dylan grazer.

i will say this again, i do not support jack dylan grazer. i do not support abusers. if you sympathize with an abuser this page is not for you.

jack gas said the n word many times and had compared white face to black face. so many other things. jack grazer is a racist. i do not support racism.

i do not support jack dylan grazer.

thank you. as of 2021 i am well and i hope you all are too. thank you for enjoying my series.

with much love and appreciation,
destiny