Handsome Devils and Beautiful Angels (Part 1)

Prompt- No prompt for this one-shot.

People- For this part there is only, Luke x Ryan x Reader.

More people to come for this mini story in other parts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was currently in my room, blasting music with every light on, waiting for my housemates to return. My door was locked and I hadn't been downstairs since they left, mainly because I'm not comfortable alone in the house. I always feel like I'm being watched, and half the time, something that I placed down had been moved five minutes later. I know that they say that it's just probably me imagining it, but even they have to admit that somethings are hard to explain.

I brought my water bottle to my lips, finding it empty. Groaning, I got up off my bed and unlocked my door, heading to the staircase. There it was, that feeling like I was being watched. I glanced over my shoulder, of course, not finding anything. Little did I know, if I only stared a little longer, I would see a red smoke dodge out of a room and slither around my feet. I was halfway down the stairs when something wrapped around my ankle, tripping me and twisting my ankle in the process. I twisted in the air, my back hitting the final few steps before I landed at the bottom of the stairs. I shut my eyes and groaned in pain as my back ached. I heard someone giggle. 

My eyes shot opened, and I stared in horror at a red skinned devil. His horns curled down from his head, stopping at his chin. His tail slowly retracted into his back before stopping at a few feet in length. An 'X' scar marked his eye. The one eye that wasn't marked was a dark brown, almost black. The eye that was marked was red. Messy auburn like hair sat on top his head and came down in a beard. He was tall, taller than I am, and he's really buff. He had on a black T-shirt with light blue jeans and red Nike's runners . But the one thing that caught me off guard was how handsome he was. Chiseled features and high cheekbones made up his face. I would have stared in awe if I wasn't terrified. But that's what I did. Stare right at him as he continued to giggle. But he caught me staring, and stopped laughing.

"What is he staring at?" Came a southern voice. He turned to look behind him, though nothing was there. He turned back, his face brimming with confusion. It looked like something in his head clicked, and he started to step side to side, my eyes following his every move. His face then dissolved into worry. "Wait. Can you... see, me?" I slowly nodded my head. He cursed under his breath. "How? Your just a mundane. Right...?" I started to scoot backwards, towards the phone, towards the one way for me to call my friends. But the devil noticed, and in a flash of red smoke, he was on top of me, sitting on my stomach as his tail had elongated again, pinning my hands above my head and wrapping around my mouth. 

"I don't think so, Sweet-heart." He growled at me. The pointed spear like tip of his tail gently dragged its self across my forehead. "We can't have you letting your little friends know about me. It's bad enough you can see me." His tail moved my mouth apart as the spear tip moved above it. I felt something drip into my mouth. I arched my back at the pain that exploded through my head. Thrashing under his hold, I tried to spit out whatever he forced into my mouth. His tail closed my mouth again as he made a tsk noise. "Can't have you spitting it out. This is the only way you'll forget." I swallowed the liquid, and let out a muffled cry of pain as the liquid sent pain all through my body. My stomach convulsed at the liquid, and I tried to throw it up. He growled again, this time in annoyance.