Chapter 7: Dumont Family Reunion

"Nate and Jake I would like you to meet your older sister Jennifer." As my dad introduces us I can't help but be pissed off how could be of hid other siblings from me. Where were they all this time. When the one my father introduced as Nate holds out his hand I can't help but notice the Saints tattoo on his wrist. "Jennifer I know this is a shock for you just finding out that you have two other brothers but I should tell you now that you have three sisters as well. You and Devin weren't just twins but triplets. Your sister that is the same age of you is Trish and the other two are the same age as Paul. Their names are Samantha and Victoria. I would like to have dinner with all of you tomorrow night as well with Devin and Paul. If you want Mason can come with you. No one from my gang will be there just the family I promise."

My jaw dropped once he said I have three sisters as well and that I had a sister the same age as me. But what I can't get out of my mind is the tattoos on my younger brothers wrist. "You know how close I pay to every detail right father?" He nods his head at me. "Ya I remember Jennifer, that's what made you the best for stake out missions you never missed anything why?" Mason looks over at me confused so far him and Kevin have stayed silent the whole time. "So would you like to explain to me why these two have Saints tattooed on their wrist when it was the same tattoo I saw on the people that I thought killed you and mom. Where is she by the way? Is she actually dead or is she alive? And who was the person I thought that was actually you cause they looked exactly like you? Actually don't answer that last one I just remembered that you had an identical twin brother and I could never tell you two apart. So that makes since and Kyle did say something about it being your twin. Also where have been all these siblings of mine that I never knew about?" My dad takes a step toward me but I move backwards keeping the space between us.

"Jenn, your mother is still alive she is with your sisters right now. Nate and Jake here were there and to my understanding that there was an incident that happened at the end when Jake stayed behind to untie you and Devin. They were the ones that pulled the triggers on my brother as well as your mom's twin sister. We needed to make you guys think we were dead. They were going to go the cops about everything we have done and bring you kids done with us. We did what we had to do. All of them were staying with my brother up until that point. But they knew I was there father and that they were going to go down as well. They have the Saints tattoo because I agreed with Victor that the gang should be called Saints. I have on as well in the same spot." I look back and fourth between Nathan and Jake.

"What one of you is Jake?" They both look at me confused but the one on the left steps towards me. "I am why?" I pick up my hand gun and shot him in the stomach. "You shouldn't of shot me brother. Didn't our father tell you what happens?" My dad gets between Nathan and me as he was about to lunge at me. "Jennifer was that necessary? I know I told you from when you were little that if your brothers ever did something to you do the exact same thing back but did you really have to shot Jake? He never said anything about shooting you to me. Do you have first aid stuff to treat him here with?" I just roll my eyes at my dad. "He shot me in the gut and Devin in the leg. He must of left that part out. Yes I do, I also have an on call doctor, which I just texted, he will be here in 5 minutes."

My dad turns on Jake who is holding his stomach glaring at me. "You shot your sister? Why? You knew who she was Jake? And to think I wanted tomorrow to be a nice family super! You both agreed it would be nice! Now come on get up Nathan help Jake to where ever Jennifer's first aid is set up." I turn around and walk away with Mason and Kevin following me. "Follow me guys if you want to know where it is. Kevin can you please help Nathan with Jake since your medically trained." He nods his head and goes to help. Mason walks up beside me and entwines his fingers with mine. "You did good there but I don't think you should of shot your brother he doesn't seem like he was raised like you, Devin and Paul." He says lowly to me and I turn and look up at him and smile. "It teaches them not to mess with me again. It needed to be done." Mason returns my smile and gives my hand a slight squeeze which I return. "You Dumont's are something else that's for sure Princess" he chuckles lightly.