Chapter 2: Old friends

Mike and his girlfriend hop in the car, I can feel the girl giving me the once-over glance. "Hey I'm Jenn, Mason's girlfriend" I turn my head a little bit and give Mason a slight smirk and lean against him as his arm wraps around my waist with a smile on his face. I turn back my head and Mike is staring at us wide eyed but introduces us. "Jenn this is my girlfriend Jessica" he smiles lovingly at her as she blushes at him.

I feel Mason tighten his arm around me, so I look up at him confused. Ya I get that we are pretending to be with each other, but I have a boyfriend. So its not like I will actually let's things happen between us, I'm many things but a cheater isn't one of them.

I turn back to Mike and Jessica and see them smiling at each other. "How long have you guys been together" I ask them, they look cute together. Jessica smiles at me and I return it "Only 6 months... You look really familiar to me, my brother's best friend Joshua Hastings is dating a girl that looks like you."

Well shit that's my boyfriend. I feel Mason tense beside me as she said it, this isn't going to go over well. He is going to be pissed off at me. He must recognize the name right away because we all grew up together. Us three were inseparable and always together stirring shit up. Mason knew that Josh had a thing for me back then. "Oh I know him, he is dating my twin sister, Jenna. People get us mixed up all the time." I quickly lie to her, everyone that knows me knows that I don't have any sisters, only brother's. Just hopefully she doesn't bring up meeting me to Josh before I can talk to him. "I met your brother Kyle before, I never knew he had a younger sister." Mason relaxes a little bit beside me but not much.

"Oh ok, Josh should me a picture of him and your sister before, because he was asking my advice on what to do for their one year anniversary. I suggested getting matching tattoos because I saw that she had a bunch. And ya Kyle likes to keep me protected a lot, he has only ever brought Josh around me, not any of his other friends." Once the matching tattoos got brought up, it feels like someone is shooting daggers at the back of my head. I have the tattoo a part of my chest piece, it says queen. Where as Josh got King tattooed on his forearm. Thankfully, my shirt covers where it is. "Ya that makes sense, my brother's are the same way." I lean my head back onto Mason's shoulder and he tightens his hold around me. I turn my head towards him and smile up at him but he is just glaring at me. We finally come to a stop and everyone gets out. I grab one of my bags as the guys grab the rest. Once inside Mason grabs my hand and leads me to a room on the top floor. It's a huge room with an ensuite bathroom, there is also a huge walk in closet. The walls are a dark blue and in the middle of the the largest wall is a king size bed with a 70" tv facing it.

"Nice room Mason" I try to say casually, in truth I'm nervous as fuck, because he looks pissed! He pulls me towards him close and makes me face him. "Stop with the sweet and innocent act. Why didn't you tell me you have a boyfriend? She's going to tell Josh that she seen you! You need to break it off with him, tonight! Then we are going to the tattoo parlor to get that tattoo lasered off as well as your old gang tattoo!" All I can think about while he is screaming at me is that I need to calm him down somehow. But when he brought up me breaking up with Josh and getting the tattoos lasered off, I get pissed off. I try to shake him off of me but I can't, all he does is tighten his hold on my arms. "I'm not breaking up with him! I love him Mason. Who the hell do you think you are telling me who I can date and what tattoos I can have. I'm not getting rid of my tattoo for you! I agreed to getting rid of the gang tattoo but I won't get rid of anymore for you!!" I stomp on his foot in frustration making him let go of me momentarily. "You killed my parents why don't you just kill me to for fuck sakes!" I still can't believe he did that to me, ya we were a part if different gangs and were suppose to hate each other but we were best friends. And he had them killed in front of me.

Mason grabs a hold of me again and throws me on the bed and pins me down by sitting on my hips and holding my arms above my head. "Stop screaming at me. I am the person who bought you and you better start to show me some fucking respect. I won't push the Josh issue on you tonight, but you are getting both fucking tattoos removed. It's either lasered off or covered with something else, your choice. And for the last time I didn't kill your parents. I wouldn't do that to you Jennifer!" I try to get him off of me but can't. "How can you say that you didn't kill them?! The killers had Saints tattooed on their fucking wrist. Don't believe me! Ask Devin he was there too!" Mason sits back letting go of my arms looking shocked.