Chapter 21: The End

"Are you sure your ready to do this?" Josh asked me for what seemed to be the millionth time. "I don't think you know how many people will die today Jennifer. You will be killing around 1900 gang members and not to mention the police officers that will more than likely be stationed outside to make sure there are no issues! Some of your men will be dying"

I turn around and glare at him. "I know how many people will die today Josh you don't have to remind me! The men that will be inside volunteered to be there! None of them were forced to be inside. And I will make sure those that have families still will be taken care of! I'm doing this for our family, don't be there if you don't like it. It's your fucking choice but this is happening whether you like it or not!! If you are coming I'm leaving now everyone should be there shortly!" After I finish I stalk out of our room and out of the house with him following behind me. When I hop into my truck he does the same.

"Jenn I'm sorry I just don't want this guilt on your shoulders for the rest of your life." I turn to face him and give him a sad smile " I'll deal with it like I have with all the other lives I have taken."

The ride is quiet and thankfully short. I hop out of my truck and into the tall apartment building that I own over looking the concert hall and go onto the roof where I have 15 snipers and most my siblings. "Are they all there inside?" Devin turns to me and nods. "There's something you need to know though that the twins didn't tell you. There inside, Nate sent me a text saying that it's where they need to be and said to watch his son for him make sure he's good and safe." Devin sees my reaction and tears watering up in my eyes and walks over and hugs me. "It was their choice they want to be there, they said that they can't live with all they have done anymore. They both turned off their phones so we can't get a hold them to talk them out of it." I silently cry in my brother's shoulder for a couple of mintues before one of men clears his throat and says it's time. I step away from Devin and grab ahold of his hand along with Josh's as I see my God father walk to be the building sits down on the pavement and hits the button. A minute later you hear the explosion and civilians that were around yelling for help and shortly after sirens. My men had to pick off a few people that most of been close to the doors but I block it all out as I come to the terms that I just killed my younger brothers just so I could be free.

I feel my brother trying to push me down and turn to him seeing him fucking down. As I come to and about to ask him what's wrong I feel insane amount of pain starting in my back and look down and see blood dripping down my chest. I feel myself fall down to the ground and people yelling at me to keep my eyes open and to stay awake. Last thing that goes through my mind before it all goes black is that my kids are finally free of this life for good.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️🍀🍀

A/n

This is the last chapter of this book. There will eventually be a sequel tho. This story will also be rewritten and published again.