Chapter 18

Jenn's POV

When I delivered Dalton's head to the FBI office the reaction was instant. It was all over the news saying how they received one of their informants head along with a note on their front door step. Of course they expect that it was me that did it. The cop that I let live a few weeks back and told me that I wanted world wide now and that every cop has the orders that if they can't bring me in alive to kill me on site. He also said that they have brought in the CIA to help look for me and the people closest to me.

I have since died my hair red and got new coloured contacts that make it look like I had brown eyes and don't have the house without a hat and sunglasses on. Every time I go out I see cops and agents every where on the streets and when I drove by my old house it is swarmed by cops and agents as well tearing it apart. I had to kill some of them because they realized who I was and pulled their guns on me almost right away. I have the cop that knows me handing me new information everyday and has since saved my life countless number of times.

I have signed up JJ for school that is only down the street from us and have Josh pick him up and drop him everyday since I can't. Its nice to see how they get along together so well. JJ is always with him as much as he can be and doesn't seem to be missing Dalton at all. Where my little girls are missing their father a lot and cried abit thinking that he just left them for no reason. They are major daddys little girls so I'm hoping that they start to bond with Josh soon. He tries to play with them like he does with JJ but they keep pushing him away.

Josh walks into our room where I am laying down after a long day and comes up to me and cuddles with me on the bed. "Did JJ go down to bed ok?" I ask him and he just nods his head yes before responding. "Ya he did like always." He pulls away slightly and kisses my forehead. "The girls don't like me do they?" He ask me and I sigh. "Their just missing Dalton right now, they were super close to him. Just give them time." I tell him and hear him let out a quite sigh. "I know your right I just want them to like me baby. Do you regret killing him because of the girls?" he asks me and i shake my head and lean farther into him. "No I don't he deserved what he got. He was trying to get me locked up and take my kids away from me and our son away from us. He needed to be gone so we can be free."

Its silient for a few minutes before I look at hom in the eye seriously. "Rsising kids when I am a wanted person is not ideal as you already know Josh. We need to change that one way or another. I will be a free person again. Even if it means we take this whole city and make it ours completely. Even if I have to take out everyone law inforcement officier or agent to do so that stands against me." Josh reaches up and touches my cheek with his thumb caringly.

"The fight woild be like nothing we ever done before Jenn. War with the federal government means a lot of deaths will be coming our way. They are better trained then any gang we ever been up against. You know that right. They brought in the big guns to help deal with you and your gang. This will be a blood bath. One that I dont think both of us will walk away from."

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

A/N:

Sorry for the really short chapter. This is just a filler one tho forbwhat is coming up next.

Would you guys like shorter chapters but faster updates or longer chapters and slower updates? Let me know and I what ever is wanted the most is what I will do.

This book is coming to an end soon tho only roughly 5 or so chapters left but there will be a sequel that I am already planning