37.

Camilia was on a red sofa, Sebastian's wool coat draped on her

Camilia was on a red sofa, Sebastian's wool coat draped on her. Flashbacks of Sebastian carrying her to a VIP room entered her mind, but it felt like a lucid dream.  She pretended to be asleep even mimicking her brother's snore to avoid facing what she had done. 

There were voices in the room, one of them was Sebastian's. 

Get me clean clothes, she heard. 

She peeked to see Sebastian in a bathroom across from her. He closed the door and then the sound of the shower came on.  Camilia opened her eyes.

She grabbed her phone and saw multiple missed calls from Heather. She called back.

"Is it true?! You made out with the Sebastian in front of Richard's face!" Heather immediately answered. 

"I think I did. It was all a blur," she said lowly. 

Heather shrieked on the other end. 

"Bad bitch o'clock!" Gary yelled on the other side.

"Sorry, Gary's with me, he was helping me find you."

Camilia laughed, but immediately fell back. "I'm not feeling well though."

"Where are you?"

"Upstairs, in a VIP room," she looked around the room which was filled with red light. There was a stripper pole in the corner but the room was empty and quieter than the main floor. She could still hear the loud thump of the bass and realized just how loud it must have been on the dancefloor. "I'm with Sebastian, he's in the shower."

Another shriek.

"They're what?!" Gary voice was in the back. 

"No no," she hushed. "He's just cleaning himself after--"

"You threw up on him."

"Yes," Camilia winced. 

"Give me the phone," After some rustling, Gary came on the line. "May I remind you missy, that you're alone in a room with thee Sebastian Howl. You already bagged Richard Agarwal, one of the hottest guys in school, and now you have the other one with you alone in a room. This is an opportunity of a lifetime."

"I don't understand--"

"Honey, you better stay in that damn room. Do you know how many girls would literally kill to be in your position, me included. If all I've heard about sex with Sebastian Howl is true, then you're in for the best orgasm of you life.  Don't put out no matter what."

Camilia was mortified. "I'm not having sex with Sebastian--" 

The door opened, filling the room with club music. Richard stood there to Camilia's surprise. 

"I have to go," she said on the line and hung up. Panic crept up inside her seeing him.  Her heart raced at the sight of him, a devastatingly handsome face, how it had clouded her judgement. He closed the door behind him.  For a moment they stared at each other, not knowing how to begin. Camilia felt all the emotions at once, pain, anger, betrayal. A part of her wished for him to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness but by the conflicted look on his face, he looked anything but sorry.