25.

Sebastian drank up the sight of Sierra Parker in a pink corset and lacey black skirt walking towards him in the busy club

Sebastian drank up the sight of Sierra Parker in a pink corset and lacey black skirt walking towards him in the busy club. She was no doubt a hot girl, and her hotness was one of the reasons Sebastian never failed to succumb to her charm. Though the last time they ended up going home together, Sebastian had left her apartment before she woke up, telling himself that he would ever go back again.  It was a conscience decision to leave his old, chaotic life behind. The one where he took medication to make him feel better and partied on a regular bases under the guise of getting information. Work hard, play harder.  That was 6 months ago and Sebastian had not thought about Sierra since but she was making it very hard to tonight. 

"Miss me?" She greeted, standing very close to him so that he got a whiff of her delicious vanilla perfume.

"Where's your model boyfriend?" He teased.

"Off in Milan, somewhere. I dumped him. He didn't really get me," she answered, eyes sparkling, "Not like you." 

"Oh really," 

They spoke in innuendos and that was confirmation that she wanted to spend the night. She wouldn't say it out right and Sebastian wouldn't either. It was just how things were. But his attention lingered on his phone. Camilia had responded to him with an emoji of a shocked cat when he asked what had happened. Her deliberate vagueness was riling him up. He had messaged her again.

SH: Tell me you're okay. 

CC: *Alien emoji*

She was mad at him for the comment he made about her worth. It was one of those moments he wished he would've just shut up. He was trying to relay that her life is worth more than the batshit insane plan that he came up with, but it came out completely wrong because he was afraid to say something too...intense. He wanted to avoid emotion at all costs. This was supposed to be a professional relationship after all.

"Are you seeing anyone?" Sierra glanced at his phone screen. He turned to get her eyes off it.

"No," he said, trying not to show his irritation from Camilia's vague text. "Nobody really gets me either,"

"C'mon," she cut to the chase. "We're apart for a couple of months and you're making me beg." 

He bent his head down to her level. "And here I thought you liked begging," the flirtatious reply slipped out by habit.

This pleased her and a smile spread across her face. "Shots! Now!"

She dragged him to the bar, ordering tequila shots with lime. In true Sierra fashion, it was an excuse to make-out. Euphoric feelings returned to him. When he swallowed pills to turn his anxiety into dopamine. Sierra and their flings from that era, an era where he almost lost himself.

Her lips tasted like cherry. When they parted, Sierra lipstick was smudged and he was sure it was on him. Her arms hung around his shoulders, swaying.