Family

After, probably a year or so of me being with my new parents (Darlene and Jackie), and my new family, surprisingly my biological parents would still visit me. I obviously didn't know that they were my parents, but they were still apart of my life up until 2003. When they would come around I again didn't know them as "Mom" and "Dad", I knew them as "Aunt Amy" and "Uncle David".

In 2001, was when my little brother Shiloh was born. The only thing I remember about him when he was younger was when we'd take baths together. Weird memory right?

In 2002, my little sister was born. Her name is Alexus. I don't really remember much about Lexi, except that she was super tiny and I think I held her like once when she was little.

Sometimes when "Aunt Amy" and "Uncle David" felt like it they would bring my siblings to visit me. Which was nice, but I didn't know they were my siblings.

In 2004, was when my brother Davian was born. Now, this brother I didn't know anything about not until about 2008 or later.

As you can guess, we were all adopted out. My sisters went to our great aunts Sherry and Ruby. My brother Davian went to our cousin Josh and his wife Stacy. Now, my brother Shiloh went to an entirely different family, like me.

Is the story getting confusing yet?