Them

After finding out that Hunter had gotten with another girl, I was usually depressed during school. I think what hurt me the most was that I was told he never even really liked me in the first place.

In February, Brenda and I had gotten in to 5-6 arguments a day. It was getting very tiresome, and I hated my life more than ever before. Brenda's daughter in law, somehow got into contact with my biological mother, and told her what was happening.

I didn't know this but Cassie (Brenda's daughter in law) actually contacted Amy (my biological mother), when I was in "Rehab" the first time, and my bio mom was trying to contact me from the time I was released from rehab up until February.

Around February 6th or so, I finally got enough courage to talk to Amy on the phone. Honestly, it was the most awkward conversation I had ever had with anyone, considering I hadn't seen her since I was five or so. Maybe a day or two later Amy and I had scheduled a movie and dinner "date", so we could catch up.

During our "dinner date", Amy had told me that she also had contacted my adoptive sisters and previous boyfriend, Hunter. Hunter had told Amy all of the things that I had told him about my home life. On February 11th, was when my life had changed (yet again), but this time is was supposed to be for the better. This day was the day that Amy and her new husband Darrell, were taking Brenda to court, for custody over me.
Amy and Darrell successfully won.
This meant that I was to move an hour and a half away from the town I was in, and transfers schools, again.