St. Priscilla's #6-"Everyone Again, and Some New Ones"

Forming The Pairs

Hyram, Jethro, and Catri found a circular table in the corner at the back end of the hall, away from the roaring chaos of the middle and front of the room.

From their spot they could see how how absolutely huge the hall was and how packed it was with hungry and rowdy students.

"Where the bloody food at?" Catri pulled up a cigarette and put one in her mouth.

"Any of you got a light? Or some U.D fire powers?"

They both shook their heads.

"Bollocks. Oh, look this bloke's got the right idea."

A tall boy their age with hay-like blond hair reaching down to his shoulders in a black suit and red tie came up to their table and kneeled down on his left knee to the side of Catri's chair, making a fist with his right hand and putting his thumb on the butt of Catri's cigarette.

Hyram and Jethro both sat up a little bit as they watched the boy's thumb vibrate at a ridiculous speed, the resulting friction between his thumb and Catri's cigarette causing the latter to be lit.

The cigarette being lit allowed them to see Catri's outfit better in the dark hall. Her shaggy dark blonde hair covered her ears completely and would've covered her eyes as well had her bangs not been swept back. A pair of giant black square lenses covered her eyes. She wore a small perfectly fitted black blazer with brown patches on the elbows, a red sweater vest and a white blouse under it, with a black skirt under that.

"Fookin' A." Catri laughed and had a puff, not even bothering to hide her underage smoking.

"Think ya made it a bit sweaty but, thanks."

"You're very welcome ma'am-may I sit?" The tall boy had a slight accent, akin to a farmer's from the Sporks Frontier.

"Yeah, yeah." Catri motioned him to sit down beside her, either deliberately not asking Hyram and Jethro if it would be okay or simply forgetting they were there.

"I'm L-"

Catri snorted abruptly before giggling. "S-Sorry, you just sound like such a chav. Go on."

The tall boy smiled. "Name's Lewis Harrell Jr."

Catri's eyes widened behind her large glasses, she pulled her small legs up, revealing her dark red tights with so many holes and tears she might as well not have been wearing them. As well as her faded ankle high white boots with red laces and red bottoms.

"Shite, your tellin' porkies to me, mate. Harrell, Harrell? Like Harrell Farms?"

"No, ma'am, same one. Born and raised."

Hyram leaned over to Jethro's right ear, whispering.

"What are they-"

"No idea..."

Catri half giggled and half snorted. "Stop calling me 'ma'am', I don't want to be like Ida Ickity. Some big ol' grouchy wanker. I already have the one mum, and all the 'good' she...done did for me."

Lewis smirked. "Now you're sounding like me, what do I call you then?"

"The name's Catri. Catri Victoria." She stretched out the end of her last name while moving her legs so that her white boots rested on the side of his chair.

Lewis nodded. "Sounds like 'victorious'. You must be a winner. And who're your two companions?"

"I'm Jethro." Lewis leaned over the table to shake his right hand.

"Hyram, I'm hi! I mean-ugh-I'm Hyram-hi! How does your U.D power work?" The whole table erupted in laughter as a now very flustered Hyram awkwardly and quickly shook Lewis' hand before quickly sitting back down and retreating into her hoodie, pulling her legs up, and basically going into the fetal position. Jethro patted her on the back softly.