"introducing pennywise the dancing clown!"

Everyone slammed their bikes down in front of the Neibolt house.

"Guys, spikes," Bill said while picking up some spikes for weapons. Richie held up a glass bottle he found on the ground and smashed it over a post. He realized it was too short and dull to work as a weapon so he just tossed it down. Eddie unfastened his fanny pack and threw it as far as he could. Henry was in Belch's car with his friends parked beside the Neibolt house, but the losers didn't see. He whistled a bit.

"Like lambs to a slaughter..wouldn't you say, fellas?" He asked while turning to look at his friends, their necks slit open by Henry himself. "Yeah..sure you would." He said while grinning in a sinister way. Henry was covered in his dad and his friends' blood. He watched you and the others enter the Neibolt house. (A/N heck yeah i used a deleted scene. ONLY because i think it should've been in the movie.)

Bill opened the door to the house slowly. Everyone entered but Stan. "Stan? Aren't you coming in?" You asked. "We all have to go. If we stick together, we'll win." You said. He hesitated but entered the house. All of you walked down to the well. "Hey Eddie, got a quarter?" Richie asked. "I wouldn't wanna make a wish in that fucking thing," Eddie replied. You all looked down the deep well. "Beverly?" Ben called out, his voice echoing down the well.

"How are we supposed to get down there?" Mike asked. You turned and pointed your flashlight to some ropes not too far from you. You went and picked them up and gave them to Mike. He tied a knot and put it on an old hook that hung above the well. The rest of the rope followed. He tugged on it to make sure it wouldn't unravel. Bill grabbed the rope and started traveling down it. You went next, the other's following you. Bill looked at an opening in the well wall. He went inside it, and so did the others.

__________

A couple of blood droplets dripped on to Beverly's face. She was out cold on the concrete. The last droplet woke her up. She looked around and got up. She stumbled around a bit and fell into the greywater. She looked up and saw a large door that said "Pennywise the Dancing Clown." It was piled with numerous items that came from the missing kids. She looked up more and saw every single one of them floating. She freaked out and ran up to a door. She strained and tried to open it. The metal creaked with every pull she did. A music box started playing.

"Step right up Beverly! Step right up. Come change. Come float! You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll cheer, you'll die. Introducing Pennywise the Dancing Clown!" Pennywise said on the speakers. The music box stopped and a little clown popped out of it. The door flew open and there was the clown. Distorted circus music started playing and he started dancing with it. (see gif below on how he did it lol i can't explain it.)

Beverly stared at the clown with every move he made

Beverly stared at the clown with every move he made. She tried to make a run for it. Pennywise jumped out of the door and lifted her up by one of his hands. She tried to wriggle her way out. "I'm not afraid of you." She said sternly. He smelled her and made a disgusted face and shook his head. "You will be." He opened his mouth and his entire face stretched into a morbid shape. Lights started coming from his throat and you could hear kids screaming. She stared at the lights and her eyes turned a stone pale grey color. Pennywise let go of her and she started floating up in the air.

__________

Mike sighed as he sat his gun down and counted his bullets. Henry came up behind him and hit him square in the back with some type of tool. Mike screamed. Henry pulled the rope so nobody could get out.

"Get the rope, get the rope!" Eddie screamed. "Shit!" You yelled.

"You didn't listen to what I told you, did you? You should've stayed out of Derry. Your parents didn't, look what happened to them. I still get sad everytime I pass that pile of ashes. Sad, that I could've done it myself." Bowers said.

"Run Mike!" You yelled. Mike grabbed his gun and loaded it as fast as he could. Henry grabbed it away from him and pushed it up to his head. Henry cocked the gun. Mike struggled to get out of his grip.

"I sh-should get up there, I--" Bill started. "What are you, insane?! With what?!" You yelled.

Before Henry could pull the trigger, Mike pushed the gun out of the way as soon as Henry pulled the trigger. (A/N my boi mike ayy) Mike grabbed a rock from beside him and smashed it on the side of his head. Henry stumbled backward and Mike pushed him into the well. Henry screamed as he fell down the well. "Holy shit!" You and Richie yelled in unison.

Mike looked down the well at you all. "I'm okay guys. I'm alright." He sat the ammo on the well. They were too weighted on one side and rolled off the side of the well. "Shoot!" Mike yelled as they fell down the deep well. Stanley went farther into the hole in the side of the well. He was completely away from the others.

"Stanley." Beverly's voice called out. It wasn't really her, though. It was the clown.

"Beverly? Is that you?" Stan's voice cracked. Beverly snickered and ran off. The clown took her spot. The clown stared him in the eyes and laughed. He gasped and turned. He was in a completely different area now. He looked around and eyed his location. "Guys?" He called out. He heard the sound of metal clanging and the woman who played the flute ran after him and grabbed him.

You looked around. "What?" Eddie asked. "Guys where's Stan?" You asked, your voice quivering at the thought of where he could be. "Stanley!" Eddie and Richie called out. "Stan?!" You asked. You all three landed in a pool of water. "Oh shit it's greywater," Eddie said. The rest of the group, excluding Stan and Beverly followed you.

You heard Stanley scream. "Help!" He yelled. "Guys, this way!" You yelled.

"Shit, we're coming Stanley!" You all ran into a door and tried to pry it open. "Fuck." You gasped. The weight of you all opened the door. You were now in the same room as Stanley.

"Stanley!" You and Eddie yelled in unison. You all looked over and saw a horrid sight. Stanley's biggest fear was holding him down and attempting to eat him. "Holy shit!" Richie screamed. You all ran over to him. The flute woman left and you all were shaking Stanley. He was covered in his own blood and teeth marks from the woman. He gasped for air and woke up. "You left me! You made me go into Neibolt! You're not my friends!" He rambled while crying. "Stan we would never let anything happen to you!" You cried. "Stanley I'm sorry!" Eddie yelled. Richie and Eddie started to cry on his shoulder. You all hugged him and tried to calm him down.

Bill looked up and saw an image of Georgie running. He got up and ran towards him. You felt his presence leave. "Bill!" You yelled. "Ah shit, Bill!" Richie screamed through the tunnels. You all got up from Stanley and followed Bill. Bill followed Georgie into the center of the wellhouse. He looked up and shined his flashlight on the giant heap of miscellaneous items. He also saw Beverly floating in the air.

"Beverly!" He yelled. He ran up to her and looked up. He jumped and tried to reach her but she was too far up. He walked up to the pile of items and grabbed a stool. He looked up and saw Georgie and then he ran off. He sat the stool down and looked at the floating Beverly. "I'll come back for you, Bev."

__________

"Bill!" Stan called out. Eddie was walking and he tripped and fell into a pool of greywater. "Ugh, get out of there dude that's greywater." The water was so deep that Eddie's flashlight was gone. "Wait where's my fucking flashlight?!" He asked while yelling. Decomposed heads floated up right in front of him and everyone screamed. "What the fuck?!" You and Richie yelled. "Let's get the fuck out of here!" Eddie yelled. You all ran through the greywater and finally found the center of the wellhouse.