"i'm not going anywhere."

You and Bill were walking down the street to your house. You awkwardly grabbed a hold of his hand. He gave you a shy smile. You noticed your friend Morgan's house had a ton of ambulances and cop cars around it. "The hell?" You said while letting go of Bill's hand and walking at a pretty fast pace towards her house. "No sign of her there either, Chief." One of the cops said. The Chief pinched the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb. Her mom and dad were crying on the porch. You walked up to the porch. "What's going on?" You asked. 

"Honey you need to go. Now isn't the time." Her dad said. You looked at her mom. Her cheeks were stained with tears. "W-Where is Morgan?" You asked. Your eyes started filling with tears. Another cop car pulled up and a cop hopped out of the car. 

"The girl, half chewed up, by the barrens." He said out of breath.

"You found my baby?!" Her mother asked. "Ma'am, I'm sorry. She's gone." 

Everything went in slow motion. You and Morgan have been best friends since you were 3 years old. Flashbacks started playing in your mind. Your hearing was muffled. Bill ran up to you and tried to hold you before you crashed to your knees. 

"Y/N! We have to go now!" Bill yelled. 

"No..No..No!!!" You repeated. You tried to scream but nothing would come out. Her mom was the same way. She was clinging to her husband. Bill rubbed your back and tried to calm you down. 

You looked up, vision blurry, and you saw a clown. He waved at you and then disappeared. "C'mon, Y/n. Please."

The cops took off with her parents and then the case was filed. Bill held onto you the whole way back to your place. You both walked in and went upstairs. Richie was already home and in his room. You slammed down onto your bed and Bill comforted you. He wrapped his arms around you and let you cry on his shoulder. 

"Shh, I-It's gonna be okay. I'm here for you. I'm not going anywhere." He whispered into your ear. You both sat there on the corner of your bed for about a half an hour until Richie busted into your room. "Woah, Woah, Woah. What the hell is going on?" He asked. "N-No-Now isn't the time, R-Richie," Bill said. You looked up with blotchy red cheeks and tears still waterfalling down your face. His eyes widened. "Who the fuck hurt you?!" He asked. Bill looked at him in the eyes and mouthed "Now isn't the time." Richie backed away and nodded. "I'll...leave you two alone." He said while leaving the room. 

You placed your head in the crook of Bill's neck. He laid his head on top of yours. "Bill?" You asked. "Y-Yeah?" 

"I don't want you to leave. Can you stay here tonight? With me?" Bill nodded and kissed the top of your head. His cheeks turned red. "S-So-Sorry it was a r-reflex. I didn't me--" You cut him off by kissing his lips. He kissed you back. 

-time skip to like, 1 am-

Bill opened your closet and grabbed a few blankets and pillows. He made himself a bed on the floor. "I-Is this ok?" He asked. 

"Yes, it's fine." You replied while getting into bed. Bill settled into his bed, too. "Goodnight, Bill."

"Goodnight, Y/n." You turned off the light. There was about a 5-minute pause. You didn't feel right. "Actually, Bill, can you um..sleep up here with me?"

He jolted up and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh yeah, su-sure." He walked towards your bed and got in it. You rolled over so you could see him. You tangled your legs with his and buried your face in his neck. He placed his head on top of yours and wrapped his arms around you. "Goodnight, Bill. For real this time." You said, kinda laughing. "Goodnight, Y/n. For r-real this time." He mocked. 

A/N cute but sad lil chapter, also short as hell rip