• four •

• ( lowercase intended )

• // i think i might be falling for him //

millie slipped out the door to maddie's car, smiling. finn had looked shocked when she left him, but she ignored him calling her name and exited his house, giving a small wave to nick, who just laughed at her beaming face.

maddie had tears soaking her face.

millie's face fell as she slammed the door closed behind her, and reached over to embrace her friend.

"madds, what's wrong?"

maddie started crying more, sniffling into millie's shoulder.

"here, switch me," millie murmured.

maddie slipped out of the car and switched millie seats, and millie pulled out of finn's driveway. though she didn't have her own car, she had a license.

the car ride was silent, until millie flipped on the music and both girls started singing their hearts out, maddie sobbing.

millie pulled through starbucks, ordering their drinks, and then pulled to a stop in the parking lot, turning to maddie, who had stopped crying, but was still sniffling through sips of her latte.

"you wanna talk about it?" millie asked.

maddie sighed. "millie... I think... I think I'm gay."

millie's eyes widened, but she squeezed her friends hand reassuringly. "maddie, it's okay!"

maddie had tears running down her face again.

"babe, it's fine! no one will care. why are you so worried about it?"

maddie sniffled. "well- my parents... I'm afraid they won't take it well."

millie sighed. "i'm sorry babe. why don't I come with you to tell them? if you don't mind..."

maddie smiled. "i'd love that. thank you millie."

millie smiled back at her friend. "cheers?"

maddie laughed through her tears, and they bumped their coffee's together before turning up the music again.

"wait..." maddie turned the volume down. "why were you at finn's?"

millie's cheeks turned pink. "ya know, because of the dare, he took my on a date, and then we went to go hang at his house."

maddie squealed. "and... you kissed?!?!"

millie giggled and shook her head. "no, he wanted too but I teased him."

"that's my girl!" maddie screamed, slapping her hand in excitement.

just then, a text dinged in and maddie smirked at millie as she saw who it was from.

finnwolf - hey! where did you go? what happened?

mbbman - hi... maddie needed me for a girl talk. sorry I left you

finnwolf - it's okay, but I'll get my revenge

mbbman - ha ha, nice try finnie. we will see

the next day @ lunch

millie smiled as she shut her locker. she started walking back to her class and squealed as someone pulled her into the janitor's closet.

"uhm, hello?" millie said.

she heard a chuckle, and snorted. "finn! what the hell?"

"how did you know it was me just by my laugh?" he asked jokingly.

"i have my ways."

millie gasped as he pressed her against the door, his hips against hers.

his nose touched her neck, and trailed up it, and millie felt tingles shoot up her spine as he grabbed her waist.

"millie, i need you." he whispered.

"you need me... in the janitors closet?" she asked, a hint of teasing in her voice.

he sighed as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"i don't really care. as long as i can taste your lips..." he leaned close, and millie put her finger to his lips.

"and what do i get in return wolfhard?"

"i mean, it's part of the dare, it's kind of required. and also, you get to kiss me."

millie rolled her eyes in the dark, and pressed her lips against his cheek softly.

"i love how you always think you can get what you want, finnie."

"that's because I can."

she gasped as he pressed his lips against hers, and her brain melted away.

god, he was a good kisser.

she smiled as he kissed her and she tugged at the curls in his hair.

they broke apart, breathless, and when finn tried to go for another kiss, millie pressed her finger to his lips again.

"nuh uh, finnie. you just got lucky that first time."

he groaned. "pleaseeeeee?"

she giggled. "uh, no."

she untangled herself from his arms, and opened the door, heading for the cafeteria.

their friends watched with smirks as they sat down, finn's hair messy and millie's lipstick smudged.

"what?" finn hissed.

"been getting busy, you two?" sadie laughed.

"just playing along with your stupid dare," finn hissed.

millie smiled at maddie, who cleared her throat.

"uh, guys... I wanna tell you something."

everyone looked at the pretty girl, who's smile faltered a little. "uh... uhm... i- i'm gay."

there was a second of silence, then everyone told her they loved her, and that they'd still be friends and it didn't matter.

which, of course, it didn't. we would accept anyone the same no matter who they liked. maddie's parents would be another problem.

-

-

author's note -

this is the cringiest chapter i wanna kms.

see you on saturday!

y'all should also tell me what you think because i have mixed feelings.