• ten •

// don't fucking touch her //

-

finn stormed down the hallway, clenching his fists. millie's sobs echoed down the hallway after him, but he ignored it and continued on, eyes scanning faces as he raced.

there he was.

WHAM.

he punched jacob right in the face, and he gasped as he held up a hand. "what the hell man?" jacob said angrily.

"why don't you ask yourself rat?" finn hissed, punching him again, harder, in his gut.

jacob fell to the floor and finn kicked him in the side, screaming in rage as he thought about millie's lips on his.

again. again.

finn's vision went blurry as he punched and kicked jacob again and again. blood streamed from jacob's nose as he kicked him in the face.

"HEY!" finn felt dizzy as someone pulled him away, and he was dragged away down the hallway, seeing sadie's petrified face staring after him.

-

millie sobbed into her pillow, hair sticking to her face, eyes burning from the everlasting stream of tears.

"millie!" grace yelled.

millie sniffled some more, wiping away her tears.

"jesus christ," she smacked her head, shaking her blond head back and forth as she pulled hair off millie's face and handed her a washcloth. "is it your time of the month?"

"leave her alone," maddie interrupted, stopping her pacing to look over at the two girls. "she's had a long day."

grace rolled her eyes. "he didn't even yell at you, though. he just went to beat up jacob."

millie's eyes widened a little and tears started to roll down her face again.

"it's all my fault," she sobbed. "i don't deserve him."

"millie," maddie shoved grace away with a scowl and rubbed millie's back comfortingly.

a knock sounded from the door downstairs, and grace stood up. "i'll get it."

maddie helped clean millie up as grace tripped back up the stairs.

her face was white. "um... someone's here to see you."

millie frowned as a boy poked his head in behind her.

"what the hell are you doing here?" she hissed.

"i'm sorry," he replied. "for everything. please forgive me millie. i- really like you. i want you. i need you."

millie narrowed her eyes. "uh huh. get the fuck out of my house, jacob. i never want to see you again."

he narrowed his eyes. "you're gonna regret this, millie."

she shook her head. "no i'm not."

jacob frowned and left quickly, leaving millie get up and open her closet.

"where are you going?" grace asked.

"a party." millie snapped. "i need a drink. or six."

-

"she's at a party?" finn burst out, disbelief in his voice.

grace nodded, perched in the doorway of millie's home. "she wanted a drink. and she's upset. i wouldn't -,"

finn ignored her and stormed down the front porch, and back to his car, getting in and driving away.

she was his. no matter what happened, he would not let her go.

he had to find his girl.

he pulled up to the party of the night, at some girl named chloe's house.

he smiled briefly at the drunk blond before pushing past her and into the party.

he stormed up the steps and threw open bedrooms. nowhere.

a bathroom.

he heard noises from inside and threw it open, to reveal millie propped on the sink, making out with jacob. she giggled as he slid his hand up her thigh, starting to go up her skirt.

millie was drunk. drunker then she'd ever been before.

"don't fucking touch her," finn screamed, punching jacob's already bruised face and grabbing millie, who whined and started trying to kiss him.

"c'mon mills. we're going home."

he picked her up and she passed out immediately, and he ran down the steps and out to his car.

he put her in, and locked the doors, turning up the heat and frowning at millie's sleeping shape.

he drove to her house and saw grace running down the steps.

"oh my god. what happened?" she said, opening the door and ushering him inside.

he carried millie to her bed and grace pulled pajamas out of her dresser, pulling off millie's heels.

"she was- drunk. really drunk. and then i found her with jacob. the rat was trying to- you know."

grace's eyes widened and she put a hand over her mouth.

there was an awkward silence as she glanced down at millie. "you can stay," grace whispered. "let me help her first."

finn nodded and slipped out of the room until grace finished helping millie change.

she opened the door to reveal a stirring millie tucked in bed. "if you're gonna stay, can i go home? her parents probably won't come home. they are like ever around."

finn nodded. grace smiled slightly and slid out of the room as he took off his shoes and crawled into the bed next to millie.

he couldn't believe he left her earlier. what a stupid thing for him to have done.

he brushed away her hair and kissed her forehead gently.

"finn?" she murmured.

"yes, honey, i'm here. don't worry. i'm so so sorry."

"stay..." she whispered, her head slowly drooping onto his shoulder.

"i will. promise." he murmured, wrapping his arms around her thin body and holding her close as she fell asleep.

-

author's note

i'm a procrastinator.

hi