• nine •

// everyone's messed up sometime //

millie opened her eyes slightly, and reached over with a sigh to grab her phone and shut off her alarm.

she jumped a little as finn groaned into her shoulder, and smiled as she sent a text to grace, telling her she had a ride today and not to come.

she sighed as she looked at the time, starting to get up to be pulled back into bed by finn.

"don't leave," he muttered.

"we have to get up," she teased lightly.

"eh. there's other things we could do," he smirked and pressed his lips against her neck, causing millie's eyes to widen and her breath to hitch.

a knock sounded on her door, and millie couldn't breath as finn stayed right where he was.

"millie? are you awake?" her mom.

of course, of all the days for her mom to be home, it had to be today.

"y- yeah. i- i'm ch-changing." millie managed, closing her eyes, her chest heaving.

"okay, hurry." her mom's footsteps echoed down the hall.

millie punched finn as he sat back up, and he smirked at her flustered face.

"what the hell finn?" she scolded, touching her neck where his lips had been.

"you liked it," he teased.

"it does not matter if i liked it, you probably-,"

she gasped and hopped out of bed, rushing to her mirror and her eyes widened as she gasped again, clamping her hands over her mouth.

he'd barely been there a minute, how had he left a mark?!

finn chucked as he walked up behind her, sliding his hands around her waist and kissing her neck again, softer and sweeter.

"ugh. good thing i showered last night so i have time to cover this up," she muttered, pushing finn away and digging through her closet.

finn sighed and grabbed a bag he had left on millie's floor when he climbed in the night before.

he pulled out his clothes.

"now you turn around," he teased while she furiously applied makeup to her neck.

-

millie sighed as they pulled up to school, and squeezed finn's hand as they walked in together.

her eyes widened as she saw jacob at her locker.

shit.

they didn't do it, thankfully. millie came to her senses, telling him she had to go home the night of the party.

she smiled slightly as they got to the locker and finn greeted a confused jacob.

finn thought they were friends. shame burned inside millie as she thought about the fact that she had made out with jacob.

he was staring at her.

"i'll talk to you later, okay, mills?" finn said with a smile.

please god no. don't leave me here with him.

"o- okay. bye."

millie smiled as finn kissed her quickly, squeezing her hand before letting go and walking away.

jacob stared at her. "what the hell?"

"what the hell what?" millie replied, opening her locker and grabbing her books.