• answers •

okay so here's all the answers to the questions asked in the last chapter. if you're reading late and didn't get to ask a question, ( i completely understand ) go ahead and comment on this and i'll answer them for you if i have time!

QUESTIONS FOR ME:

what gave you the inspiration for this book?

well, i get random ideas super suddenly, and then it kinda all just comes to me. i actually get ideas all the time, and i have tons of them as drafts or in my notes, that have a couple chapters written, so i can maybe make it into a book at some point. the idea for this book came to me, but i think it was partly based off of the fact that people are always being dared in fics to break someone's heart or date them, but the other person doesn't know it's a dare.

i didn't want my book to be like that sort of cliche thing, so i came up with this idea instead that someone was gonna dare them at a party ( what is a fillie book without a party am i right ) to date each other, because then they would both know. then the book just kinda came to me from there.

can we be friends?

um yes ofc. i made better friends on wattpad then i have irl. pm me or add me on instagram. @/aylaa.caitlin

ARE YOU EXCITED FOR COLLEGE AND BEING BESTIES?!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME YES ID SKIP THREE YEARS IF I COULD AGH ILY!

Oof?

yes.

QUESTIONS FOR MILLIE:

not a question but... gorgeous girl like yes slay we love a snatched sister!

uhm thank you haha

jacob or finn?

finn of course.

QUESTIONS FOR FINN:

YOU'RE HOT. sorry. when did you start having feelings for millie?

it's okay, i get that a lot. my feelings started off as thinking she was hot when i bumped into her at the party, but once i got to know her i really started to like her.

why are you so HOT?

actually it's pretty cold in here.

QUESTIONS FOR WYATT:

why are you such a dick?

my ex cheated on me for a year with my best friend, and she broke my heart. ever since then, i haven't had the right mindset.

you're irrelevant why are you here

because i'm in love with millie. well. she's in love with me.

DISGUSTING

i'm calling my mom. *curls up in ball in the corner*

QUESTIONS FOR JACOB:

are you mad i burned your sweatshirt?

WHAT-

you're irrelevant why are you here

because i want to be.

i thought christmas only came once a year. did you not catch on?

OH THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE-

DIE BITCH

...horten hears a bitch ass liar

QUESTIONS FOR GRACE:

feeling snatched?

just a bit.

can you say the word whoosh?

is this a trick? i'm not gonna test it.

QUESTIONS FOR NOAH:

smol bean ily

sorry, i don't talk to stranger(things)s. well, except romeo. but i knew i loved him when i set eyes on him.

-

author's note -

my new book is coming soon, make sure to follow me so you don't miss it! :)) thanks once more for reading and ily.