Chp. 2

I woke up with a blanket on my body, and the simulator room dark. Valerian must've went to bed too. I got up, slipped my cover shirt over my suit, grabbed my blanket and decided to explore the ship. There was a small kitchen, quite a few bedrooms, a couple living rooms, one giant computer lab, and a giant empty room. I went to find Valerian's room, and he ended up sleeping in the second bedroom I had recently explored.

I went to study the third room and flipped on the switch. There I stood, in horror with an unknown man sleeping in the bed. I had no idea how long we've been 'using' this ship but it must've been a few short hours because the man was sound asleep. He must've noticed me and ran out of bed to try and kill me. I screamed loud, hopefully loud enough to where Valerian could hear me, found something something solid and hard and hit the guy hard on the head to the point of him passing out. I stood there clenching onto the lead pipe in my hand breathing loudly.

I heard a loud '(A/N)' coming from Valerian but I was more focused on the man I hopefully killed. I saw Valerian run into the room, half bare with a pair of shorts on, stare at me as if he tried to study what had just happened. I started to cry as Valerian came close. Valerian studied the man and said, "Well, he's dead." That's when I completely broke down. He tried to grab the lead pipe from my hand and I panicked really bad because I had a really tight grip on it.

"(A/N), let it go. It's okay, I'm right here. You can let it go.", Valerian tried to comfort me in his soft and husky voice.

By now, I had streams of tears rolling down my face as I very slowly let go of the lead pipe. Valerian took it and disposed of it. He hugged me as I began crying and shivering. Not because it was cold, but because of the fear and chills rolling through my spine.

We slowly pulled apart and Valerian wiped away my tears. We had both just realized how close we are to each other. I was now calm and started to breathe normally as I felt the heat of his body. By now, his hands were on my hips and my hands were on his chest. We both started into each other's eyes for awhile as Valerian slowly came closer. I blinked a few times in response and started to move my hands toward his head.

Our lips have made contact. His hands were now stroking my back and my hips as mine were on his head and shoulders. We must've kissed for a little over a minute and pulled apart. I smiled a bit and said, "I should be getting back to bed, Valerian. You too."

Valerian smiled back led me to...the simulator? "I have something to show you. Trust me on this."

"Ok. But I'm trusting you on this."