Chp. 13

As I let Valerian kiss me, I let him take the lead in our kiss. His lips moved in a slow rhythm to where I could actually know what a real romantic kiss feels like.

It's not like those cliche chick-flicks where everything is happily ever after and all that crap. It wasn't like the romance couples in movies. This was a real kiss.

His hands were placed behind my neck as mine were cupping his face. His thumbs gently brushed my cheeks as my hands were on his shoulders.

We stayed this way for only a couple seconds before this kiss turned into a you know what. The real romance. Valerian stood there with that cocky smile of his while I my smile remained small.

We stared into each other's eyes as I could feel Valerian slowly leaning in for more. Our lips were barely touching  before I placed my right index finger on his lips.

"I don't want to do this all night. You're just going to have to wait." He pulled my finger away and held my hands. He placed them right on his chest.

"But I have been waiting. How does waiting since the 8th grade grab you? How much longer are we going to have to wait?"

Valerian sounded so desperate for both of us to actually know what it feels like to love. I couldn't look in his eyes anymore. Those words are like daggers that hit me hard in my soul.

"I understand Valerian. I do, but I'm not one of your girls who gets you laid one after another. I'm not your toy. I love you. And I know you do, too."

Valerian squeezed my hands harder which caused me to flinch a little. He didn't seem to care or notice because he kissed me once again.

I immediately pulled back as he let go of my hands. His smile died as I walked backwards. I took a deep breath and said, "I'll be in the simulator."

He never followed, he didn't do anything else but stand in the same position. As I made my way to the simulator, I thought about all the kisses and love he's given me.

He's always been there for me, but every single time he is there, it always ends up in a kiss. He's like on  Of those super heros who always gets the girl. And I mean literally.

I shook my head a little bit thinking to myself, "We can't keep doing this. I don't know how much of this I can stand."