Chp. 5

Alex gave us everything we needed to know about the ship and learned all the tools and secrets of the ship. It was like moving into a new home, but with Valerian.

Ever since this morning, when Valerian cleaned the vent, we both decided we should clean the ship. I went to clean the bedrooms, the kitchen, the bathrooms and the simulator, while Valerian cleaned everything else on the ship.

Time has passed and its been 4 hours since we've began cleaning. I was scrubbing the floor in the simulator when Valerian walked in. I just looked up at him, smiled, and kept scrubbing.

He smiled back, and came up to me. "(Y/N), why are you scrubbing the floor when you know that we're going to end up walking on it?"

I stopped scrubbing, looked up, walked to Valerian face to face, and said, "Why should you make your bed if your just going to sleep in it again?"

He smirked, "Why should I feed you if your going to die?" I glared him in the eyes and said, "Touché." He just stood there smirking as I turned around to finish scrubbing the floor.

Before I could, Valerian grabbed my arm and said, "Hey, come on. I was kidding, (Y/N). Don't take it so hard."

I smirked back and said, "Who said for me to take it that hard, Valerian? Not you, not me, and definitely not Alex."

Alex must've heard me and said, "It's true, Valerie." I laughed when she said his name wrong. Valerian went to frown, let go of my arm and yelled, "It's Valerian! Not Valerie! Do I look like a female to you?!"

I just stood there laughing so hard I almost fell to the floor. But I kept my laughing under control, and started to calm down. Valerian chuckled back at me as he slowly came forward.

A small smile crept upon my face and I let it happen. Valerian placed a hand on my cheek. "You're really beautiful when you laugh. And you're definitely gorgeous when your having a good time."

This time, my blushing was out of control. I have never been spoke to that way before, especially face to face with Valerian. That was probably the sweetest thing anybody's ever said to me.

I placed my right hand over his left and gave it small squeeze. We stared each other in the eyes for so long. He let go of my face and placed both his hands on my waists and pulled me in closer.

This is the point where I could completely feel his body heat and where my knees were weak. I rested my hands on his shoulders as our lips touched.

We pulled away, and rested our heads against each other's. I thought about how much Valerian wanted me to be his own for so long. And since we obviously care that much for each other, I decided to be his own.

"I will, Valerian. I will."